New Single Packs, Etc

GGPiKE

What do you think the cost of hte ringneck and smokescreen pakcs will be?

Im guessing at least 19.99. if they go more than that, they can forget it as it will just rot on shelves and stores will be mad for it.

i actually found a smokescreen in a kmart a few weeks ago. it was marked as 10 bucks but i got it for 5. THAT is a deal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of these do anything for me. The "Inferno B.A.T." should at least be in clear plastic.

Eh, just do what I do with red Cobra variants and use them as officers/squad leaders.

But it doesnt really matter if the arms stay on poorly like the first version of this mold.

Why would they put the artwork behind the accessories, you can barely see most of it!!!

That's what I was wondering.

I can only hope they even hope that they show up locally and be easier to get than the last single-packed figures were.

The only thing i hate is to re-release these repaints without their original gear. For example look at Swamp-rat.....he doesn't even come w/ his helmet or that whatchamacallit...cape. God knows I hate the tail but, where is it?

Aside from that bring on Scarlett, Red Alleys, and those sweet @ss vehicle packs. I still need that NF Nunchuck.

2FaCe

The only thing i hate is to re-release these repaints without their original gear. For example look at Swamp-rat.....he doesn't even come w/ his helmet or that whatchamacallit...cape. God knows I hate the tail but, where is it?

Aside from that bring on Scarlett, Red Alleys, and those sweet @ss vehicle packs. I still need that NF Nunchuck.

2FaCe

I was wondering the same thing! You would think that they would at least come with accessories that made sense but given their latest track record, I would assume they are coming packed with random accessories that make so sense whatsoever. I still can't figure out why the BAT v4 still does not come with a functional backpack.

I love that Scarlett!! Best...version...EVER!! (lol) I can't really make out the others very well. I'm interested to see what that Beach-Head looks like, as well as that done-to-death Duke figure. I like that mold, and I think with the right colors it could be better. The NF version was a step in the right direction. And it's nice to know I may have another shot at that Ringneck since I missed out on it the first time...

And BTW, this is slightly off-subject, but not really: Anyone else here ever get the single-carded Snake-Eyes? He doesn't come with his GvsC Wave 3 gear; he comes with the Wave 1 swords and double sheath (scabbard?). He also comes with that RAH version 3 Snake-Eyes gun that originally came with the GvsC Wave 1 SS. (Did that make sense?) (lol). But my point is he looks very, very cool with this gear. I recently bought him and have him on my pc desk, and the gear he comes with just makes him look so much better. Anyone else pay attention to this when you bought this figure?

I love that Scarlett!! Best...version...EVER!! (lol) I can't really make out the others very well. I'm interested to see what that Beach-Head looks like, as well as that done-to-death Duke figure. I like that mold, and I think with the right colors it could be better. The NF version was a step in the right direction. And it's nice to know I may have another shot at that Ringneck since I missed out on it the first time...

And BTW, this is slightly off-subject, but not really: Anyone else here ever get the single-carded Snake-Eyes? He doesn't come with his GvsC Wave 3 gear; he comes with the Wave 1 swords and double sheath (scabbard?). He also comes with that RAH version 3 Snake-Eyes gun that originally came with the GvsC Wave 1 SS. (Did that make sense?) (lol). But my point is he looks very, very cool with this gear. I recently bought him and have him on my pc desk, and the gear he comes with just makes him look so much better. Anyone else pay attention to this when you bought this figure?

I never bought that snake eyes--well, not the single single carded one, but I do have the one with the CD rom.

thats an interesting mix of weapons.

So is it confirmed that the ringneck/smokescreen will be costco exclusives?

anyone know the actual price?

I'm not sure if its been confirmed as a Costco exclusive, but i'm guessing $30 not $20.

Draven #US1#

I'm not sure if its been confirmed as a Costco exclusive, but i'm guessing $30 not $20.

Draven #US1#

i'm hoping that its only 20 - 25, #US1#

okay this is weird but...

1. wasn't there a different line up for a wave 2 of the single packs? at least at one point or was that another line up of mission discs?

2. Didn't someone at the con tell the fans that the market test failed for the single packs??? not trying to be negitive or scare anybody but that was my understanding. and this definately need to be avaible at as many places as possible.

3. Why didn't we get an 0-ring stormy in the battle in the box?

okay this is weird but...

1. wasn't there a different line up for a wave 2 of the single packs? at least at one point or was that another line up of mission discs?

2. Didn't someone at the con tell the fans that the market test failed for the single packs??? not trying to be negitive or scare anybody but that was my understanding. and this definately need to be avaible at as many places as possible.

3. Why didn't we get an 0-ring stormy in the battle in the box?

1) That was the canceled Missio Disk figures.

2) Yeah, I think it was said that the first wave was a test run that failed. But that may mean that BECAUSE it failed, they will do a better job of getting this wave to us.

3) Was he supposed to be in there?

The only thing i hate is to re-release these repaints without their original gear.  For example look at Swamp-rat.....he doesn't even come w/ his helmet or that whatchamacallit...cape.  God knows I hate the tail but, where is it?

Aside from that bring on Scarlett, Red Alleys, and those sweet @ss vehicle packs.  I still need that NF Nunchuck.

2FaCe

I was wondering the same thing! You would think that they would at least come with accessories that made sense but given their latest track record, I would assume they are coming packed with random accessories that make so sense whatsoever. I still can't figure out why the BAT v4 still does not come with a functional backpack.

I don't have a problem with the single packs coming with different gear from the 2-packs. Think of it as more weapons to spread around.

But yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense to include a character like Swamp Rat without appropriate gear. Other characters it isn't such a big deal, but Swamp Rat (like most RAH figures), the gear is important to the character. I'm a little surprised the B.A.T. came with appropriate stuff. They coulda just switched the arms with the 3.0 version.

Will any other store be getting these things besides Costco? I don't think there are any of those around me (I've never heard of them, at least).

Is Costco getting the Vehicle Pack and the Single Packs?

Will any other store be getting these things besides Costco? I don't think there are any of those around me (I've never heard of them, at least).

Is Costco getting the Vehicle Pack and the Single Packs?

I think the Smokescreen vs Ringneck is the costco exclusive.

The singles are supposed to go to "drugstores and grocery stores."

And also you might know Costco as Price Club.

I don't think I have either of those around me. Are they affiliated with a store called Meijer?

These new Single Packs aren't going to be through CVS are they? The CVS stores near me NEVER received any Single Packs. @grumpy@

And also you might know Costco as Price Club.

I don't think I have either of those around me. Are they affiliated with a store called Meijer?

These new Single Packs aren't going to be through CVS are they? The CVS stores near me NEVER received any Single Packs. @grumpy@

Hopefully the singles will go through a more nationalized chain like Walgreens or grocery stores.

Alpine has pants.

That's all I've got.

For real? You saw this? Full pants? If so this will be my Alphine.

Draven #US1#

Can't say whether or not the V3 Alpine will replace the original, but I agree, if this guy has full pants, he just might.