New Single Packs, Etc

GGPiKE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa!!!! Those recent Ebay figs are real! Even the Scarlett! Except her paint aps changed slightly. Damn I have to have the Scarlett, Alley Viper, Bat, BeachHead and HD. I find them all better than the originals.

Draven

Ringneck & Smokescreen: Guess they had a bunch of leftovers. Not too surprising since both vehicles were kinda weak. The most interesting thing is that NONE OF THE FIGURES ARE REPAINTS! But is that Tele-Viper and Ringneck (and maybe the Coils) really worth the crappy Smokescreen, NF Nunchuk, Tunnel Rat, Pit Viper and Dart?

Single Packs: Don't expect to ACTUALLY see these since few people actually saw the first ones. But then, maybe they won't totally screw up THIS run. The gear seems weak.

"Inferno" B.A.T.: Eh, big deal, a red B.A.T. At least the original Inferno had that kinda clearer plastic. The only one to come with appropriate gear.

Scarlett: Looks nice. Looks like a sword/sheath, revolver and what else?

Duke: AGAIN?

Swamp Rat: Looks okay.

Beach Head: Kinda like the colors.

Alpine: STILL sucky colors. Hopefully, they at least painted over the lower legs. Can't tell with the ninja in te way.

Heavy Duty: Yet ANOTHER friggin' Heavy Duty?

Alley Viper: The mold STILL sucks, but the red looks better than the blue.

Sand Scorpion: On a Desert C.L.A.W.S. package.

wow, thats awesome i love all of them, bring them on yes, but be in more spots then the CVS's, also where is the ringneck and splitfire available at?

WOW!!! I'm guessing this is another retailer exclusive. I wonder who? I hope it somewhere I have acces to... I'm buying them just for the Ringneck and Televiper, and tossing the rest.

Anyone want some Smokescreen Transports?

Those are the single packs comin to places like CVS again, that whole "grocery & drug stores" stuff. At least the sticker over the BAT says so @smilepunch@ Eh hopefully they'll show up on a regular basis, instead of bein stocked mysteriously at random, like drug stores like to do...

Well im gonna get just about all of these, i love this second wave of them. Luckly my Grocery store has a Toyrus section, so if grocery gets it, they will. Plus i got a CVS walking distance from me!!!!

THESE RULE SO MUCH! I AM DIGGING THAT ALLEY VIPER SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! I'm guessing this is another retailer exclusive. I wonder who? I hope it somewhere I have acces to... I'm buying them just for the Ringneck and Televiper, and tossing the rest.

Anyone want some Smokescreen Transports?

Those are the single packs comin to places like CVS again, that whole "grocery & drug stores" stuff. At least the sticker over the BAT says so @smilepunch@ Eh hopefully they'll show up on a regular basis, instead of bein stocked mysteriously at random, like drug stores like to do...

Well, if Walgreens ACTUALLY gets the singles, they should sell better since Walgreens has a greater national presence than CVS. I've never even HEARD of CVS before hearing about the original single packs.

Can't wait to get the single packs. Scarlett looks awesome...great colors! The Red BAT looks magically delicious but when you put all the BAT v4's together, it is going to look like a bowl of Lucky Charms (Purple, Red, Brownish-Red, Yellow, etc.)?

I can do without the Ringneck/Smokescreen set...looks like they are trying to get rid of extra Spy Troops stock.

I agree with Draven, the Alley Viper 2 looks better in red although they need to redo him already...he needs an update fast!

And yes...another Duke...looks like the Twins need another giveaway :)

I will get that Ringneck. If its a Costco exclusive, then I know where I will be heading after classes.

I am really glad to see these, I had heard they were cancelled somewhere. I got a ton of the first series from my local CVS's, and once I was even lucky enough to get a couple of shipping cases. They had been distributed through KB toys, the cases had KB price tags all over them. KB handles toy distribution for several other retailers, like CVS, Sears (during the christmas season) and another department store. The first wave missed the Christmas season, but I am willing to bet these figures should be available somehow through sears this christmas, because KB handles all of Sears toys now. These might be easier to find than the first wave.

I'm also digging the Swamp Rat. Looks more like Croc Master now. And whether I get Alphine depends on if his legs are covered. If they are he will be mine. If not, well he's not as cool as the upcoming TF version.

Draven #US1#