A Small Request

Crimson Twins

Don't know if this is OK or not. If not, I got no objection to this being removed. Anyway, I had an idea to use this post as kind of a yearbook. We're going to be cutting back on our bandwidth, and any 'non-essential' web sites will be blocked. That means I may not have too many chances to write in anymore. I was just wondering if I could get everyone that's interested to 'sign my yearbook', before I have to go. I know I'm not really close with anyone here, as I've only been on this site for around a month now, but I already have my preconceived ideas about everyone else, and I think you're a great bunch of guys (and gals for the two of you out there). If you don't want to, that's cool, too. Everyone take care.

#US1#

Well, here we are. The end of our Senior Year. I knew you'd be voted Most Likely to Start Their Own Business (called Extensive Enterprises). Keep your cool, and when you hook up with those College Hotties, wrap it up !!!

Remember Always,

I AM SCI-FI !!!

Hey man, great having you around, and I appreciate your service and sacrifice. You keep your head down and come back home to us; y'hear? Be safe dude and hopefully before too long we'll see a homecoming thread here on the boards for ya!! God bless you CT!!-Devil Bat

Hey CT,

I wasn't sure what in the hell you were talking about until I saw where you were located. Man, I'm sorry I didn't take the time to get to know you sooner. Hopefully in time you'll be allowed to come back to us, and I think we'll all be happy to have someone like you in our midst. You're out there being a real American hero, and I for one thank you for it.

Tom

PS - Strangle a Muslim for me, buddy! @wink@

Damn! That was too short a time to have ya around! :(

Hope you can get back on board with us here real soon though, and God Bless.

All my support goes out to you and ALL our military personelle, and I respect and applaud you all for what you're doing.

Protecting the future of my children!

#US1# #US1# #US1# #US1# #US1# #US1# #US1#

Sorry I didn't get to know you better because you are sacraficing alot for all of us. Someone tht is able to do that, and still make friends on a website deserves alot of credit. I hope that you get back on here again soon pal. Good luck out there and God Bless! @usa@

Hey I have a question for you buddy............... Where'z the gurlz at?

pe@ce

Spike

hey man good luck and come back soon, yearbooks are for goodbyes, and you havent even had a beginning yet. so take care and remember when all else seems lost..... theres always tni for you.

your pal,

GeneralHawk

call me this summer 867-5309 @loll@

Hey man,

You have been very very cool here on the boards to me! I liked your topics and all your replies. I hope you have a safe trip back to the US and be safe out there too!!!! We'll hope to see you back here shortly, if you dont come back soon. Well take care man!!!! Good Luck!!!

Brent

call me this summer 867-5309 @loll@

Jenny doesn't live here anymore! ^_^

Good Luck, and I am sorry Bush did this to you.

Dolphin Snagger.

Oh, put a pipe in it. Bush didn't do it, Clinton did by waiting too long to take action in the first place. What a rude thing to say. Bush isn't the enemy, terrorists and dictators are, it's people like you that give America a bad reputation. Don't let your liberal teachers brainwash you at such a tender young age, open your eyes, and wake up to the facts.

Good Luck, and I am sorry Bush did this to you.

Dolphin Snagger.

@nono@ tsk tsk!

Shame on you DS! That's not supporting our troops....that's feeling sorry for them, and I'd be willing to bet it's not particularly appreciated by the majority of them who serve.

Just a little Bump, since this is drifting down the listing, again, Good Luck Crimson Twins and get home safe.

I'm sure I'll regret this later, but thanks DS. :-P

CT, I'm glad I got to talk to you about toys for the time I did. Hopefully your TOD'll expire soon enough that you can come to a Joe-con and hang out with us folk.

Your most memorable post to me is the desert set's black boots. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

-Kevin

Thank you so much for your devotion and sacrifice to this country. It is people like you that preserve our way of life and give us the freedom we all deserve. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a safe return.

#US1# Thank you and God Bless!!! #US1#