Binaltech Grimlock

ScottieEvil

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, this makes sense cause Grimlock was one of the best Autobot warrior. So the human must have wanted to revive him.

So how come the only Decepticons they've revived are Dead End and Swindle? Wouldn't you start with some key players first?

Read This

And This

It's possible that the group hooked up with one of the small outposts of Decepticons that only held minor characters, since it is only logical, that Starscream, and Megatron, would stick to together, even if Starscream was with them, there is no way he would give up flight, this was set down in Beast Wars 2.

I really, really do not like the idea of making Grimlock into a car, It just doesn't work. I'm seriously very disappointed that they made him Grimlock, if anything he should have been a truck but evven that is a stretch.

You might get lucky and they'll release insecticons as cars too :D

@smilepunch@

I NEVER saw this one comin'!!! I thought for sure the Mustang would be Wheeljack or some other sports car Transformer (maybe Mirage, Cliffjumper, Red Alert or Windcharger)...but NEVER dreamed it would be a DINOBOT!?! :huh:....ALternators/BT is one crazy/unpredictable line!!! But I like it....I guess....so far...for now....the surprises are kinda cool!!!....Keeps me guessin' :D

#US1#

Hmm...It doesn't fit well for me since I'd imagine Grimlock being some sort of monster vechicle or a tank like in the TF comics. I know these are proto pics so I am not going to diss the fig since it is not out it.

I am not saying I hate this toy, it looks great! I like it how the company(ies) made the toy somewhat of a homage to the original g1 character. I know I will like him despite the radical change when he comes out.

I guess they made him into a vechicle since Grimlock is a popular character and probably it may be the fan's doing by wanting him reborn.

I wouldn't be suprised if the mini coop is another dinobot.

IM sorry Grimlock as a car NOOOOOOOOOOO, if you ask me the style of the new mustang looks just like the mazaratti, back when WHEELJACK was around, this would make the perfect wheeljack, please, please, please, don't make this fig Grimlock, please make it wheeljack, we need a wheel jack please TAKARA

Personally, i wish they did some jets in the BT line...

It would be nearly impossible to have Alternator 1:24 scale Seekers that weren't $60 or more dollers, and imagine the Binal Tech prices.

AND please TAkARA, leave the dinobots, and the decepticon jets to the MASTERPIECE line please, the masterpiece dinobots, and jets would be awesome, please just stick to the car characters for this line

THERE IS NO MASTERPIECE LINE! It's been almost a year since Optimus was released, and yet, people to still hang onto the idea of it being a line, it was a one shot thing, to borrow a line from a acquaintance of mine.

av-564.gif

BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!

In my opinion, this makes sense cause Grimlock was one of the best Autobot warrior. So the human must have wanted to revive him.

So how come the only Decepticons they've revived are Dead End and Swindle? Wouldn't you start with some key players first?

Read This

And This

It's possible that the group hooked up with one of the small outposts of Decepticons that only held minor characters, since it is only logical, that Starscream, and Megatron, would stick to together, even if Starscream was with them, there is no way he would give up flight, this was set down in Beast Wars 2.

Is that the actual Binaltech storyline? Seem kinda lame for some reason.

As for why Dead End and Swindle were chosen first, well perhaps the superior Decepticons wanted to test the technology on subordinates first. If it works on them, then they can apply it to themselves.

It would be nearly impossible to have Alternator 1:24 scale Seekers that weren't $60 or more dollers, and imagine the Binal Tech prices.

God, Im sick of hearing this arguement. If they made jet they wouldn't use 1:24 scale. Use some logic. People have no problem wrapping their brains around a Grimlock car, but cannot make the leap that jets wouldn't be 1:24 scale.

If they made Seekers, they would have to be the same or a little bigger than the robot modes of the other alternators. That way the battles or dio seem more realistic.

I ran into Grimlock yesterday, we talked a little, this was basically the words exchanged. "Me Grimlock no like car, Me Grimlock freaken Dinobot, Me Grimlock is not very smart, but Grimlock know what car and what dinobot difference, Me Grimlock thinks someone must be at a lower smartness to make Dino into car.

Whoops, I didn't mean to post 7 posts, my computer was lagging really bad..SORRY

Edited by Vex

AND please TAkARA, leave the dinobots, and the decepticon jets to the MASTERPIECE line please, the masterpiece dinobots, and jets would be awesome, please just stick to the car characters for this line

THERE IS NO MASTERPIECE LINE! It's been almost a year since Optimus was released, and yet, people to still hang onto the idea of it being a line, it was a one shot thing, to borrow a line from a acquaintance of mine.

av-564.gif

BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!

I think they (well, most) KNOW it is not a "line." But they point is they want it to BE a line.

And there is little reason they couldn't do more masterpiece versions of characters if they really want to. Look at the Robotmasters Starscream and imagine him as big as Optimus, for example.