A Solition To Alt Seekers

KNIGHT WOLF

Hey, you two losers give him a break.

seekers + triple changers = triple seekers :D

I'd like to see some alternator cars that turn into jets or anything else really. I'm not really sure how they would turn out though, well.. Blitzwing goes from a nice looking tank to a half decent looking Jet. So im sure a car to jet could work too.

Man, they need to make an alternator blitzwing :P

tripe changers would be the perfect solution, if it wasn't for the fact that they all look like ass. Seriously, how could you make a realistic looking car turn into a cool looking robot AND a cool looking jet?

tripe changers would be the perfect solution, if it wasn't for the fact that they all look like ass. Seriously, how could you make a realistic looking car turn into a cool looking robot AND a cool looking jet?

well you certainly wouldn't get a realistic looking jet, that's for sure.

well you certainly wouldn't get a realistic looking jet, that's for sure.

Sure you would. It'd look like something straight out of the Canadian Air Force

You see,this is why we had problems last year and earlier this year on these boards,did you have to say"dumbest post ever",you all need to stop being so negative,the guy just posted what he felt,opinions like that should be kept to yourselves.

Ok, typical response: "people should keep their dumb opinions to themselves too"

serious response: it really is kind of a dumb idea. the reason this idea was though up was to get around the 'only cars' rule of the alternator line. They most liekly wouldnt be able to licence any jet models, so they'd havta make up their own (kind defeating the whole them of the alt line, even if there still is a realistic car mode). Not to mention, hey'd be fugly jets made out of car parts.

So in summary, you have a car mode suffering from the ugliness caused by having more peices than the average tf, a lameass kibble-jet mode, and a bot mode suffering from multiple person'alt'ity syndrome.

might be agood idea to ignore this post, i'ts 5 am and i had 5 cups of coffee tonight.

Canadian Airforce... HAHAHA!!! wait, seriously? They got one?

Moldie, you're a ##$%$#.

And Gradius, you should watch it too. Those jokes aren't just in bad taste, they're OLD.

Riiight :rolleyes:

Go back into hibernation Nancy,

You know, I hate it when these things go off topic, but I want to say one last thing.

Gradius, when you make a comment like that on a forum, you're slandering your own country, and making Canada look that much more unimportant to everyone who reads it.

For the record, our military may be small, but we are well-equipped, well-trained, and the people and are EXCELLENT. The only reason we're not as big as we'd like to be (or need to be), is because of the apathy and/or ignorance of the Canadian public in general.

I'm not making a personal attack on you - I'm just saying, if you want to post with a Canadian flag, you should watch what you say about Canada.

... And just to keep this on-topic, we should have an exclusive Seeker repaint as a CF-18 Hornet (if they make 'em, that is) - Red and White, of course!

I feel ##$%$#ed now, for having read something like this.

Tom

@loll@ I feel ##$%$#ed when my two moms make me get on the short bus, and it doesn't even take me anywhere, I just go in circles around town for hours on end.

You know, I hate it when these things go off topic, but I want to say one last thing.

Gradius, when you make a comment like that on a forum, you're slandering your own country, and making Canada look that much more unimportant to everyone who reads it.

For the record, our military may be small, but we are well-equipped, well-trained, and the people and are EXCELLENT. The only reason we're not as big as we'd like to be (or need to be), is because of the apathy and/or ignorance of the Canadian public in general.

I'm not making a personal attack on you - I'm just saying, if you want to post with a Canadian flag, you should watch what you say about Canada.

... And just to keep this on-topic, we should have an exclusive Seeker repaint as a CF-18 Hornet (if they make 'em, that is) - Red and White, of course!

Go suck a hoser! @loll@

Don't be such a moron, it was a joke. Do us all a favour and dig the stick out of your @ss.