Sdcc Day 1 Gallery

Agent Adam

Ok.. the Prime/Overload set is scary. Will Hasbro ever run out of yellow paint?

Prowl/Checkpoint is great! I need this set! Someone HELP! I'll have to rename Prowl into Streetwise

Prowl/Starscream is better than the last time I saw it for some reason... and its at Sam's which means I can get it. I'll have to rename this Prowl as well, can't think of anything yet though.

Cyclonus, Demolisher repaints.. I must have them! I can't read the card, but I think it says they're exclusives. (PLEASE GOD NOT KB!)

Beachcomber is still awesome! ( I totally called this repaint back when we first saw Cliffjumper ;P)

I'm trying hard to resist the Prime/Megatron pack... cause I really don't want 4 Energon Megatrons.. But I really want SL Prime.

I'm trying hard to resist the Prime/Megatron pack... cause I really don't want 4 Energon Megatrons.. But I really want SL Prime.

Why not just buy the jap version, or the prime/kicker pack?

Looks like we're getting a white Astrotrain - that's cool with me, but I'd prefer an original with the white and purple...

Prowl/Checkpoint is great! I need this set! Someone HELP! I'll have to rename Prowl into Streetwise

Prowl/Starscream is better than the last time I saw it for some reason... and its at Sam's which means I can get it. I'll have to rename this Prowl as well, can't think of anything yet though.

Cyclonus, Demolisher repaints.. I must have them! I can't read the card, but I think it says they're exclusives. (PLEASE GOD NOT KB!)

Beachcomber is still awesome! ( I totally called this repaint back when we first saw Cliffjumper ;P)

Get it for the prime & give someone else the galvatron... like I duno... ME! @loll@ I be getting this set too but keeping it misb

The yellow 2-pack is kinda cool-looking, but I'll be alright without it. Hmmm...but it does make a nice Xmas suggestion!

Prowl+Checkpoint are pretty cool. I like Prowl better, but a 2-pack is always appealing to me.

Prowl+Starscream is a must. They both look good. Plus the new Swindle is neat in a reverse color scheme sort of way.

Cyclonus + Demolisher are musts. Duh.

Cliffjumper or Beachcomber is a tough call. I want the mold, so getting the yellow sooner is a cool draw, but the blue is sweet too. I don't know if I want both.

Prime+Megs? Of course! I want the Prime figure. I have the Prime+Kicker set, but I have to keep it MiSB...it's too nice.

The Overload and Prime repaint set is really weird. The color scheme is..how should I say it...new to the TF kingdom, but it's not that bad.

Nothing else was too exciting since we've seen a lot of it before. I'm still digging the new Cruellock/Doomlock. :)

The red Blurr looks great...but I really don't like that figure...Too little of articulation for me.