Found C3 Dc Minimates And K-mart

RobbieDigital

I went into the K-mart by me tonite (which is usually really good or really bad, I found a Red Skull there a while back) Anyway somehow my K-mart had the DC minimates....all they had was the Batwing and Batglider sets. I searched high and low for the other sets.......they are in the middle of their reset.....the minimates were on the back wall with the puzzles and boardgames next to some random things. Its like they didn't know where to put them. I almost crapped myself when I saw them....cause i just ordered three of the sets from Bills like everybody else.

The Batwing is super-cool........and whats going on with these sets.....why the random releasing of these things. I would have thought comic shops would be the first to get them.

The Batwing was 19.99 and the Batglider set was 9.99. I was kinda upset that they didn't have the other sets. Unless they just haven't put them out yet.....I would have picked them up and cancelled my billstoysandgames.com order. My girlfriend has my digital camera right now so pics aren't gonna happen right now. It was soooooo cool seeing them on the shelf in a store.

The Batglider came with Stealth Batman and Catwoman(I'm not too impressed with the Stealth Batman)

While the Batwing comes with Pilot Batman.......Pretty Cool #US1#

Thanks for the tip! I went to K-mart and they had about 6 Batgliders and 3 Batwings. Here's some pics of the Batwing:

size comparison:

batwing_top.jpg

retractable landing gear:

landinggear.jpg

escape pod (detachable cockpit):

escapepod.jpg

batman minus flight gear:

batman_armorless.jpg

The minimate comes with the exact same second outfit as the Batglider Batman.

I went into the K-mart by me tonite (which is usually really good or really bad, I found a Red Skull there a while back) Anyway somehow my K-mart had the DC minimates....all they had was the Batwing and Batglider sets. I searched high and low for the other sets.......they are in the middle of their reset.....the minimates were on the back wall with the puzzles and boardgames next to some random things. Its like they didn't know where to put them. I almost crapped myself when I saw them....cause i just ordered three of the sets from Bills like everybody else.

The Batwing is super-cool........and whats going on with these sets.....why the random releasing of these things. I would have thought comic shops would be the first to get them.

DUDE ME AND NIGHTCREEPER FOUND EM AT KMART TODAY TOO AND ALL THEY HAD WAS THE DANG BATGLIDER AND BATWING, THOSE ARE THE 2 WE DIDNT WANT SO WE ARE GONNA GO SEE IF THEY GOT THE OTHERS THIS WEEKEND

Thanks for the tip! I went to K-mart and they had about 6 Batgliders and 3 Batwings. Here's some pics of the Batwing:

size comparison:

batwing_top.jpg

retractable landing gear:

landinggear.jpg

escape pod (detachable cockpit):

escapepod.jpg

batman minus flight gear:

batman_armorless.jpg

The minimate comes with the exact same second outfit as the Batglider Batman.

Thanks for the comparison shot. I can't wait to get these. :)

DUDE ME AND NIGHTCREEPER FOUND EM AT KMART TODAY TOO AND ALL THEY HAD WAS THE DANG BATGLIDER AND BATWING, THOSE ARE THE 2 WE DIDNT WANT SO WE ARE GONNA GO SEE IF THEY GOT THE OTHERS THIS WEEKEND

Yeah I know.....I didn't even order the catwoman set from Bills cause I knew they were 5 bucks more than they were projected to be at retail. That was the set that I wanted the least.....and I ended up finding them 2 days later. I wanted the Batwing though........but for some reason I think that this may be all that they get for some reason. Cause my K-mart had 6 Gliders and 3 Batwings......and that sounds pretty much the same as everyone else. Who Knows????

That is exactly what NC and I saw at Kmart. 6 Gliders and 3 Batwings. Must be what comes in a box. I hope the others come out very soon.

Well there were 5 gliders dogg, someone must've bought one :(

Havent people found the superman one and others at k mart though?

I got the Bat Glider a k-mart. yes,I didn't realy want it as bad as the others but I got it. Batman and the Glider are cool. catwomen sucks.

What are you talking about. The only reason I got the Batglider was to get Catwomen. She is much better than the Batman.

I got the Bat Glider a k-mart. yes,I didn't realy want it as bad as the others but I got it. Batman and the Glider are cool. catwomen sucks.

What are you talking about. The only reason I got the Batglider was to get Catwomen. She is much better than the Batman.

She is awesome, but i got the batglider for the bat man mask and his armor :)

I'm hitting K-Mart tomorrow now! Hopefully I find some good stuff! Does either one come with the regular outfit Batman?

The Batglider comes with:

f7ba746f.jpg

f7ba7474.jpg

f7ba7473.jpg

f7ba746a.jpg

So to answer your question, the Batglider comes with a Stealth Batman, and a regular black costume for him