Motu Pics

JayC

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as I said in another thread when I saw all these 2-ups I went to one of the Mattel guys and said so are we ever gonna see these released in the U.S? He just smiled and said oh we got a few surprises coming up.

I'd like to be positive when it comes to Mattel/MOTU but I won't believe a word they say until I see these figures, along with the Snake Men figs that I never found in my local Wal Mart or Target.

After all the BS they have said and done over the past few years, they can either stick it where the sun don't shine or announce that the figures are gonna be back in retail along with a new cartoon on major networks to promote the new toys.

And you know all hell is gonna bust loose when those Mattel jerkoffs just say, these are overseas specials only @firedevil@

@yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@

I just died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one call 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D

I think a collector's line is the best way to go if we can order single figures and they don't cost a fortune. This way we won't have any varients clogging pegs and the line can continue with what sells/we want

I don't see any stores carrying these, because so many of them were burned by Mattel's inability to send them what they re-ordered.

Supposedly a lot of the times when Target DID reorder basic figures Mattel sent them the Deluxe Wave, which weren't selling at the stores, and thus they dropped the line.

The line was and is one of the most beautifully sculpted line around, but the fact that we're most likely going to have to order them online through the He-Store or something similar turns me off.

I collect TOYS, and when you can't find it in a TOY SECTION it's no longer a TOY but a COLLECTABLE. 'and that's not my bag. =/

I hope they can tell us when these will be out in the SDCC also!!

MOTU!!!!!!!!!

The signs are pointing to a collector's club.

Face the facts! You're never going to see them in the States again unless you order a case.

I don't see your logic here and I don't think US Collectors need to "Face the facts". The Snakemen along with SA Heman and Claw Attack Stratos have been showing up in Canadian TRU, this makes me believe that it WON'T be a Collector's Club thing. Or maybe it will be, it's all up in the air at this point, we don't even know if the figures will be released or not.

Case in point, quit jumping the gun.

I dont collect MOTU....but those are sweet....I love that Stinkor, The Lizard, and the sorceress....

Tongue Lashor, not Lizard!!! Did you guys see the painted version of Snout Spout on the he-man.org forum! Looks awesome!

I dont collect MOTU....but those are sweet....I love that Stinkor, The Lizard, and the sorceress....

Tongue Lashor, not Lizard!!! Did you guys see the painted version of Snout Spout on the he-man.org forum! Looks awesome!

Dude I said I don't collect them....It was a wild guess...The only names I know are the OG's.....

:P:D:D

sad that we wont see these figures anytime soon, but boy do they look GREAT.

Oh c'mon now we don't know that, maybe it will be great news!!

they said that in February (toy fair)

I'll keep my expectations low (very low)

if its true then the excitement will be well received.

What the heck does this mean?! They look really cool and I'd like to get them all (you know, once their painted and all). I hope these are going to be sold at my local TRU at some point. They look great. But I thought the line was cancelled. What's the deal?

Great pics Jay! You've out done yourself yet again! Thanks for the pics!

Those ML and MOTU figures look great! It's a shame they're so hard to get though. Esp. Motu. Thanks again Mattel!

SWEET MOTHER OF AXEL ROSE THAT'S AWESOME!!! I had to get up early and everything today and I thought my day was going to suck, now I can't wait to get home to get more of the scoop on these.

It's A-X-L, Tommy...

Come on... Only true GN'F'N'R's and MOTU fans know this...

Unless they remake all the figures that they had since the beginning, I don't see myself picking up these figures. I love em. These are great. But what is the point when I was unable to even start a frickin collection of villians? If they remake Beastie, Merman, Skelly, He-Man, MAA, Trap Jaw, Evil Lynn, Triklops, then, I will buy the line over again.

oh and if these do get relased, they should not go to Wal mart. It was those dumb-asses that said that bad guys don't sell. they weren't helpping to inspire case ration altercations.

I think snout spout is a stupid concept for a character, but thyey somehow found a way to make his toy look damn good.

indeed.

however I hope they dont' mess up the colors.