Cobra Urban Strike Team Pics

nov316

Here we go. Im sure I have some of the weapons mixed up. Dont hate me!!!

group shot:

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/no...16/DSC04262.jpg

3some shot1:

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/no...16/DSC04258.jpg

3some shot2:

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/no...16/DSC04259.jpg

I like this set. I might troop build them but not call them Firefly and Stormshadow. Just 2 more troopers for cobra.

This set looks marvellous, I hope they'll show up at Canadian TRU's however. The Infantry 6 packs never showed up here so I won't hold my breath.

Are you serious...? Canada never got them?

When I hear Urban, I think of camo like what Firefly has, apparently, when Hasbro hears Urban, they think,

"What if Cobra had to escape from G.I Joe by hiding in giant piles of dog doo, they wouldn't blend in!"

Sorry, but I really dislike how much the brown clashes with the other colors.

Y'know... I never noticed this until tonight...

If ya take Scrap Iron's head from this set, and pop it on the old 80s body... He'll be cartoon accurate!

Not that that matters to me, but I just happen to have a crummy 1980s Scrap Iron that would benefit from a new head..

Tom

I like the set minus Stormshadow. But Scraps not having his original legs pisses me off. We know Funksool had them as of 2003. I guessed they screwed the mold up.

Draven

I might troop build them but not call them Firefly and Stormshadow. Just 2 more troopers for cobra.

good stuff. too bad i had to pass on the other set. but, maybe i'll get one later on down the line, it's cool. i want my mini super bike more than anything else right now anyway. ^_^

but yo, why don't you hook kill up with your extra scrap iron and firefly? make a trade or something. or else he might resort to strappin' on his flight suit and gas mask and beat some sucka down outside toys r us just for firefly and scrap iron. B)

I like this set. I might troop build them but not call them Firefly and Stormshadow. Just 2 more troopers for cobra.

With the Ninja set coming out, you could just toss all your extra Storm Shadow figures in with them. I am going to troop build the Ninja sets, and then use the red Storm Shadow from the BJs set as a commander of the red Ninjas, and the Storm Shadow from this set would be a nice commander for the Black costumed ninjas.

that scrap iron would be pretty near flawless if they had just used the original legs and arms. funskool had the parts, so i'm wondering what happened to them. hmmm...

thecamyth

The pics look awesome! OCH22 sent me some pics to post but since they are already posted (unless OCH22 you still want them posted) I was not going to. I like the cammo colors and HASBRO is on the right track by keeping us happy....now it is time to start hunting (McFly scene them yet?)

I think I'm going to move to California so that I can get figures when they actually come out. As opposed to three months later.

Thanks for the pics Nov

LOL..I'm sure OCH22 and nov316 and rest us would love to have you here..more the better!

I think I'm going to move to California so that I can get figures when they actually come out.  As opposed to three months later.

Thanks for the pics Nov

LOL..I'm sure OCH22 and nov316 and rest us would love to have you here..more the better!

Come out there to the Golden State VF!!!