2005 Convention

cmderinchief

AWESOME see you all there!!!! woo hoo (and this time I am planing on staying a few days afterwards so we can see some of the city Mall Of America etc....!! It is going to be tight!

I think next year I will definitely be staying in the place the convention is held... assuming it accomodates people, and isn't just a convention hall of course.

And this time, I GET THE BED, SCRAPS! >=(

Tom

I think next year I will definitely be staying in the place the convention is held... assuming it accomodates people, and isn't just a convention hall of course.

Tom

thats cool u can join me this time. #US1#

Tom

As Brian has said, the convention will never be at a "Convention Center/Hall" as they are way too expensive. They charge a couple thousand just for the carpet! So they will always be at hotels.

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

ALL HAIL DOB!!!

Tom

thats cool u can join me this time. #US1#

O_o

ewww.............................

*detects that they're more than just friends*

Sounds cool. Right in my backyard. Looking forward to it. Cool thing. If ya'll needs a tour guide, I'm more than willing to show you folks around.

New idea, rent a UHaul. There like $30 a day right? You could live in that during the con and then haul your con haul home in it.:)

Please no. It's going to be hotter than a mutha and last time I rented a u-haul it didnt have a shower in it.

Sounds cool. Right in my backyard. Looking forward to it. Cool thing. If ya'll needs a tour guide, I'm more than willing to show you folks around.

Cool, my family and I are going to be there 2-3 days after the con is over to see some other stuff Woo Hoo!!!!

New idea, rent a UHaul. There like $30 a day right? You could live in that during the con and then haul your con haul home in it.:)

Please no. It's going to be hotter than a mutha and last time I rented a u-haul it didnt have a shower in it.

Minor discrepancies. @smilepunch@

O_o

I am not now, nor have I ever been, his friend. @grumpy@

Tom

@grumpy@ i'm so sad, and after i ate your meat.

O_o

Tom

@loll@ OKAY DARTHJOE,SINCE WHEN DID YOU TAKE OVER SKARAPZ' ACCOUNT?

I'll be hitting up the next 'Con since my dad's side of the family is from Minnesota and a lot of them still reside there,as well as my grandparents.So I have a place to stay!

I might be bringing the girlfriend along tho',so I might get dragged off to the Mall of America.

I wonder if Larry Hama shops at malls,like regular people. @hmmm@

O_o

Tom

@loll@ OKAY DARTHJOE,SINCE WHEN DID YOU TAKE OVER SKARAPZ' ACCOUNT?

I'll be hitting up the next 'Con since my dad's side of the family is from Minnesota and a lot of them still reside there,as well as my grandparents.So I have a place to stay!

I might be bringing the girlfriend along tho',so I might get dragged off to the Mall of America.

I wonder if Larry Hama shops at malls,like regular people. @hmmm@

Nah, he probably pays a midget to do it for him.

Draven #US1#

Open invitations to Fred, Draven, Toiletmonkey, Alyosha, Firestongue, Asian Chazz, Superfly, or anyone else who's willing to go to the convention (and I like you, of course @hmmm@) ... If I go, you can always stay with me free of charge! @bounce@

(P.S. If you stayed with me at this year's convention, naturally you can come again...)

Hell, so long as he doesn't get all morally preachy with me, even Roy can stay in my room @wink@

Tom