Gi Joe Transformers Crossover Toy!

NightCreeper

FINALLY. I think this will do so well! The Joe type body holds up so much better then Takara's microman figures. No more hands or heads or other assorted body party coming off during play. I hope they extend this mold and get some more use out of it, other characters. One can only hope!!

#US1#

soo... is that different than the microman version japan already has? I would probably get it if it comes out over here though.

soo... is that different than the microman version japan already has? I would probably get it if it comes out over here though.

Looks pretty awesome so far, I can't wait to see what the finished product will look like.

I actually prefer the microman body since it has more points of articulation and I hate how some of the joe bodies are hard to control because of the o-ring [e.g. JVC Zartan looks like he has a pot belly] Depends on your taste though.

Well it I believe it will have a removeable helmet and as long as they give it a decent paint job I think it will actually look better than the microman one, though the microman one is more articulated.

On a side note I think its kinda cool cause when the Takara Microman first debuted people were asking if the US would get one and I remember throwing out the idea that Hasbro should just use a GIjoe mold for theirs, and thats what it looks like they have done. @razz@

Well it I believe it will have a removeable helmet and as long as they give it a decent paint job I think it will actually look better than the microman one, though the microman one is more articulated.

On a side note I think its kinda cool cause when the Takara Microman first debuted people were asking if the US would get one and I remember throwing out the idea that Hasbro should just use a GIjoe mold for theirs, and thats what it looks like they have done. @razz@

If it indeed does have a removable helmat, then I'm sold!!!

If it comes out I will get at lease one if it has the joe name gotta keep the collection complete ya know. Sideways is something like it. I'm goin to start any day workin on a stinger jeep or something like it as a transformer.