Did Anyone Ask This Question At The Con?

Forcehunter

Status on the Battle Points? They are obviously still on the packaging, but will they use them again? or a better way to put it, how did the first Mail-away offer go with faces?

They said at the Roundtable they complete sold out of every single Agent Faces and they are doing more, one i think is planned for the VvV movie release, another mail in figure from the movie :)

And another one i know of :)

They said at the Roundtable they complete sold out of every single Agent Faces and they are doing more, one i think is planned for the VvV movie release, another mail in figure from the movie :)

And another one i know of :)

Know what? @hammerhead# :P

They also said that they were working on making sure that CANADA would be part of the next promotion (since they were not aware that no one over got the agent faces)......

I cannot wait to see what they have next as far as a mail in.

They also said that they were working on making sure that CANADA would be part of the next promotion (since they were not aware that no one over got the agent faces)......

I cannot wait to see what they have next as far as a mail in.

Maybe that means the next mail-in will be Back-Stop.

Perhaps a mid-transformation Hawk/Maximus?

I think that might be too limiting. At least with CG Faces, you can ignore him being Faces.

I think this is possible: Serpentor.

I figured he might show up in the V3 storyline since it extends into 2005 and we know they still have the mold.

Perhaps a mid-transformation Hawk/Maximus?

I think that might be too limiting. At least with CG Faces, you can ignore him being Faces.

I think this is possible: Serpentor.

I figured he might show up in the V3 storyline since it extends into 2005 and we know they still have the mold.

Now that would be sweet, but maybe it is the Steel Brigade figure...we did see it on ebay. Again Sepentor would be awesome.

Very, very good news. I have plenty of Flag Points to spend.

So, the Terror Drome may be a little further than we hoped, but atleast we know that they are preparing us for it. Oh and I will pass on the Flagg, I don't need it.

Hasbro, i will buy alll the re-issues you come out with as long as you make more.

I'm guessing the Steel Brigade figure we have seen and the a figure from the VvV movie.

Draven #US1#

What Steel Brigade figure?

Are you sure that wasn't just a mock up of one of the Anti-Venom figures (Duke, for example) or even a custom or something?