New Cobra Comic 3-Pack & Switch Gears Reviewed

ssdsus

What do you think of the Comic packs?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Comic packs?

• I love them!
    • They're ok.
    • I'll buy them, but under protest.
    • Save your money.
    • Enough with the Review vs. Reviews!
    • The Dukes of Hazard wasn't a good show. Nostalgia!

Reads more like two kids at recess arguing and calling each other names rather than real reviews.

It's almost like you get the point.......

But they are real reviews, regardless of our childish bickering. And no one anal-ly picks apart every aspect of a figure like we do. We review the hell out of these toys #US1#

I love the 3 packs, they're like magnets for me, I love the the way they look displayed MOC with the old comics in the background. Practically perfect, except for CC's flat back and Baroness ski goggles. I have yet to see the other ones, but I can't wait to pick them up!!

Reads more like two kids at recess arguing and calling each other names rather than real reviews.

It's almost like you get the point.......

But they are real reviews, regardless of our childish bickering. And no one anal-ly picks apart every aspect of a figure like we do. We review the hell out of these toys #US1#

I rather enjoy your comments...you two remind me of siskel and ebert...back in the day... @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

keep up the good work..

Nice review!And I don't mind the "bickering",I think it very much adds a characteristic taste to the review other than the typical discussion of the figure.It gives a little inside into the personal flavors of the reviewers too.

I never respond but I LOVE your reveiws!!!

keep em up!

Me too.

I hate that Switch Gears figure. Thanks for reminding me of him again. @grumpy@ @smilepunch@ lol

Draven #US1#

I'm confused. Are the three packs a store exclusive? Or is NY just on it's usually 2 month behind the rest of the country. I can't find them anywhere.

Your not the only one. It usually takes AT LEAST that long before anything starts to appear around here (southern NM).

I'm confused. Are the three packs a store exclusive? Or is NY just on it's usually 2 month behind the rest of the country. I can't find them anywhere.

You are suffering with the rest of us in the NY area. There hasn't been anything new for months.....or there has, and the millions of complete dorks that live in this area bought them all out on their daily toy run. Either way, there is squat in the stores right now.