Latest Custom Datsun

Silverbolt

Decided that there wasnt really any color left that would look good with the red parts of bluestreak so I dyed them black. Just playing around with paint schemes, this isn't my best work but I like how it turned out. Next up is the contest Bluestreak for X-Brawn's site. Hopeing to have that ready to go in a week.

Jester_bot.jpg

Jester_alt3.jpg

Jester_alt1.jpg

Jester_alt2.jpg

Haha Checkers anyone?:) Is there a way to paint imation marblestone? If so you should do a jet up or car up in a black/white marble chess style @loll@

heh, shoulda called him 'Domino' :P

Theres a slight problem with that. I have a black and white bumblebee that I've called Double 0. He's a Decepticon spy, and while posing as a Autobot his name is Domino.

As for this one at the moment he's got no background, just finished him last night...well sort of finished him have to do the underside of the missles and decide on who's decals he'll wear. Plus I'm debating on whether or not to remove the white from the roof. I was going to sand it off for a t-top look (its a prowl roof minus the sirens) but I thought that the white for some reason looked right there.

Haha Checkers anyone?:) Is there a way to paint imation marblestone? If so you should do a jet up or car up in a black/white marble chess style @loll@

I'm sure there is, I'm even more sure that it would require far more skill then I could muster to make it look right.

Though I have thought about doing a seeker in that fake stone spray paint. If I could find one to match parchment paper, along with something that I could do a orange handle scissor with I could come up with a corny team. Rock, Paper, and Scissors

Haha  Checkers anyone?:)  Is there a way to paint imation marblestone?  If so you should do a jet up or car up in a black/white marble chess style  @loll@

I'm sure there is, I'm even more sure that it would require far more skill then I could muster to make it look right.

Though I have thought about doing a seeker in that fake stone spray paint. If I could find one to match parchment paper, along with something that I could do a orange handle scissor with I could come up with a corny team. Rock, Paper, and Scissors

HAHAH! I LIKE IT DO IT MAN DO IT!

No, Blackarachnia is kinky.

No, Grady...just...no...

Does that count as beastiality?

Only on TNI can a thread go from discussing a kickass custom to beastiality in just a few posts...

Must've been tough with the alternate pattern. He seems to be like a double agent to me. Nice paint, nice work.

Wasn't to tough, just wish that I would have thought more ahead and didn't dye one of the upper arms black, that way I could have had one red/black/red and the other black/red/black.