Comic 3 Pack Vehicles

stormshadow23

I doubt this will ever happen. If it did it would be a exclusive though. I wouldn't mind a Rattler with RAH WW again though. And a freaking Skystriker of any type.

Draven #US1#

I would think they'd be able to do carded releases of smaller vehicles, such as the Flight Pod, the RAM motorcycle, or possibly even the Ferret. They did it in '97 (or thereabouts).

Given Hasbro still has the molds, that is.

We know they have the flight pod anyway, so they could release it in the classic white with some kind of viper, and they'd sell like crazy. I remember the old commercial showing a CG flying one of these.

One can only hope...

At the roundtable this question came out and they seemed interested in perhaps putting out vehicals that had been in comics etc. I would not rule anything out at the moment, they did want feedback on this issue however.

Well, I guess is they did another release of the flight pod, they could always go for the old standby colors--Crimson or Cobra Blue.

A nice black, white and gray urban scheme wouldn't be too bad either. Or else they could do them in the same color pattern that they're doing with the upcoming Cobra six pack (Urban Strike team or whatever it's called.)

I would think they'd be able to do carded releases of smaller vehicles, such as the Flight Pod, the RAM motorcycle, or possibly even the Ferret. They did it in '97 (or thereabouts).

Given Hasbro still has the molds, that is.

We know they have the flight pod anyway, so they could release it in the classic white with some kind of viper, and they'd sell like crazy. I remember the old commercial showing a CG flying one of these.

One can only hope...

So would I, especially with the trouble bubble since that was such a pain to get in 1997.

I'd love to see a faceplate Cobra Commander & Storm Shadow packaged with C.L.A.W. from issue #24.

Or add Firefly in there too since that was his first appearance.

Ooooooo.... I would so buy that!

I would like to see them do a Cobra Commander with the maskless head from Star Brigade, then have a seperate hood and battle helmet so we can switch...

Y'know what I'd like to see? A set featuring the VTOL and the Cobra Claw glider. The set could come with Duke, Cobra Commander, and Storm Shadow. I can't remember what issue that was, but it was one of my favorites. Remember, the one where the Joes set up their fabricated HQ and they had CC in their custody? Then SS came along with his Claw glider to rescue him, then Duke broke out the new VTOL and gave chase. That would be a sweet set...

Well they wouldn't release it in the classic colors as Hasbro said they won't rerelease anything in the same colors.

Draven  #US1#

I don't think Transformers G1 reissues don't have that problem; odd that GI Joe is a notable exception.

And yes, I would love to buy reissued RAH vehicles... in close to original or decent colors sans gimmicks.