Megatron Addressing Army

Silverbolt

Don't know if its something from here or with Photobucket because of the size of the pictures. Have had alot of trouble with TNI in the last half hour getting it to load period. I know all four were working when I posted them up at X-Brawns site and I just copied the links from there.

Nice man! Deffiinitly a buncha stuff I'd yoink there :) What are those jetfires in the back there ?:D

Say man if I ever shell out (which I will sooner or latter) For one of them diecast fully transformable macross toys that looks like jetfire to display next to my MP op would you customize it to look like jetfire for me ?:)

His ones in his first post work fine for me Man bolt I love so many of you're custsoms! Specialy some of those bruticus ones! NEver see you're non seeker customs before now!

Megs_addressing_army1.jpg

Megs_addressing_army2.jpg

Megs_addressing_army3.jpg

Megs_addressing_army4.jpg

Nice man! Deffiinitly a buncha stuff I'd yoink there :) What are those jetfires in the back there ?:D

Say man if I ever shell out (which I will sooner or latter) For one of them diecast fully transformable macross toys that looks like jetfire to display next to my MP op would you customize it to look like jetfire for me ?:)

One of the larger Yamato's? Regardless I doubt I'd be comfortable trying to duplicate the paint scheme. I just don't like going over a 30-40 max limit for a custom, and even though I wouldn't be paying the bills thats just to much to replace if I screw up. The Jetfires in the picture are the cheap knockoffs. I have a third, just didn't include it in the pictures because well its a Autobot....even though three of the seekers in the picture are Autobots as well.

And I've done alot more then just seekers.

You should make a post going over all you're customs maybe put up 2 or 3 pictures a day with a few words about what you like/think about each one ! That would be sorta cool:)

Once again love that red & black bruticus repaint damn!

Mate just get a 1/48 Yamato Hikaru VF-1S and whack an autobot symbol on the cockpit (over the skull and cross bones). He looks near as dammit to Jetfire anyway.

See, here's mine:

p02.jpg

I would NOT recommend screwing with something that expensive

WHy dont you just attach them if they are in your computer.

They're way to big to attach. Looks like its a problem with photobucket.

Its ok I uploaded em to my acount everyone seems to be able to see em now right guys?

Wow, that's a lot! I'mmhaving fun trying to spot the orignals in the mix...like a hidden picture.

Well then here's a few more games for you. And other then Screamer all the others are in there as vintage G1.

Spot the three Autobots and the 1 Seeker that plays both sides.

Spot the two knockoffs

Spot the seekers that have had modifications made to accomodate new weaponary.

As for posting a pick a day with my thoughts on my customs I might do that, but what I have planned with X-Brawn's site will be a little bigger. I need to get him better pictures though. I think I'm going to wait till I get around to installing my burner so I can burn him a disk or at least have one for taking to work so I can use the fast connection there. Uploading that many with dial up will be a major thing.

Tell you what you guys pick out a few in that picture and I'll take new fresh pictures of them (alot of the ones that I have don't have their decals on) and provide you also with the bio for the character, if they don't have one, I'll knock one out for it. I'm also going to be starting the Datsun custom as well for X-Brawn's contest here shortly. Going with a Smokescreen blue Bluestreak.

Spot the three Autobots and the 1 Seeker that plays both sides.

I found two so far. The Prime colored one on the left end in the last seeker row, and the tan and blue Thrust in the middle of the fourth row.

The Prime one is easy, his Autobot symbol is showing. ANd you must mean the only conehead of the group for the other one. There is no tan and blue thrust. He's the one that plays both sides, the herald for the Gaurdian of the Matrix (the one where the dead go, not the autobot leadership thing)...which is the white and blue Bruticus in the picture.

The other two bots are going to be much much harder to spot. They both believe in appearing like true jets so they don't have the Autobot markings.

There's also a fifth one that I had Megatron kill off for funnelling information to Beachcomber. She was a Decepticon geologist and was helping him analysis the rocks and minerals of the Earth, Prime had her play spy and well she wasn't good at it and got killed for it.