Resident Evil And G.i Joe

Dolphin-Snagger

I was just thinking about this, with Venomius Maximus from Wave 4, and the upcoming Army of Darkness figures from Palisades, it will be much easier to incorperate Resident Evil into G.I Joe, which is something that I have done since the first game was released (Barry has tagged along with Duke on many a mission.) I just thought this was interesting, and It was worth a topic.

Man i would love for hasbro to start putting out licsened figs in joe style, like re, mk, streetfighter, stargate, and i'm sure there could be more

A S.T.A.R.S. group on the Joe team would be FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Really most any video game tie in on Joe would be pretty cool... Well no wait I take that back... RE at least has a law enforcement military flair... A Mario Mail In would maybe be a little less than cool... Hmmm... but yeah Resident Evil and GI Joe would kick butt.... Great Idea... Probably too much trouble for licensing and such tho... so many a great Idea gets nipped in the bud because of licensing costs and paperwork... Sigh.......

Phanstar

All it would really take would be for whichever company that produces the toyline to make the toy figures the same size as Joes. As for articulation, I don't Hasbro has Joe articulation copyrighted or anything since we have Lanard's Corps figures, not to mention older lines like the old Robotech figures.

I always thought ALL toy line should have Joe articulation at the least. Imagine He-Man with that articulation, for example.

All it would really take would be for whichever company that produces the toyline to make the toy figures the same size as Joes. As for articulation, I don't Hasbro has Joe articulation copyrighted or anything since we have Lanard's Corps figures, not to mention older lines like the old Robotech figures.

Well thats true... and that would be cool... but wouldnt it be cooler if they were an actual joe cross over... maybe a TRU 6 pack release or something, with even a little 4-6 issue mini comic explaining the S.T.A.R.S. division of the Joe team......

heh neat Idea... but it will never happen.

Phanstar

G.I Joe Never has and Never will be a Military line, it is a fantasy\Sci Fi line pure and simple.

I just noticed this tag line... While I would agree with it for the majority of the joe run, it uses the word "NEVER" I would have to say thats a little off... I mean Wave 1 in 82 was pretty military.......

Phanstar

Imagine Metal Gear Solid characters with Joe articulation! Those characters would fit in seamlessly with GIJoe, along with Resident Evil, some Mortal Kombat characters (Jax, Sonya, Kano, all the ninjas, Sektor, Cyrax), some Street Fighter characters (Guile, Charlie, Ryu/Ken, Cammy, Bison, Vega)

RE is one group i'd love to make a special apperance in Joe. It would just fit imo. Make CC partner up with Umbrelia for better venom guys. Or better yet bring back the Toxo Zombie! lol Seriously, i'd love to see one done in nice colors.

Draven