Targets In Your Area

Zanzibar

checked joesightings just now to see if anybody has seen/bought the comic 3 pack a bit closer to me. this one Target like a mile or so away, hasnt had anything new in joes for like months(VvVwave1 packs still on shelf, and the spy troops video still on peg). and its a brand new store that just opened late last yr. this other Target thats about the same distance from my place, its a older store. might just check it out. i would guess the 3 packs arrive to older Target stores first.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no Target stores in my area so it looks like I may be screwed just like with the Infantry 6 pack and there being no Toys "R" Us around here.

I'm already eyeballing ebay but I'm going to be paying AT LEAST $20.00 each (and that's not counting shipping). I'm also affraid to order from Brian's Toys due to the negative reputation they have here.

I checked three Targets today and nothing. They are all Wave 1 and Spytroops VHS packs. I can't believe that in a town with a Target Distribution center, the Super Target in town can be the absolute slowest for getting new things in. I found Wave 3 today though, but just the Jinx and Wild Bill packs.

The only Joe's i have been seeing at my area target are V vs. V wave 1 and the 3 - Pack with the spy troops vhs.

Ditto. I live in Indiana by the way.

Hey Viper....where is LaFontaine, Indiana? I live near Indy.

Nothing here in Madison  @grumpy@

Or Delafield, 27th St (Greenfield), Racine, or Kenosha.

(I'll try to leave some for you when they show up!)

Yeah, I was just to the Delafield target yesterday and there was nothing.

PM me if you do find anything in the East or West Madison stores... :)