Season 2 Part 1

Crimson Twins

August 17 or August 31. Soemtime in August for sure, at least according to what was posted a couple of days ago about Rhino's upcoming release schedule. And I know I saw the date somewhere else as well (possibly in the Season 1 Part 2 booklet).

August 17 or August 31. Soemtime in August for sure, at least according to what was posted a couple of days ago about Rhino's upcoming release schedule. And I know I saw the date somewhere else as well (possibly in the Season 1 Part 2 booklet).

Cool, I will have to look for that release schedule, but it seems like that date might get pushed back since it is so close to the release to the Season 1 Pt. 2.

I just found this on TVShowsOnDVD.com.....

G.I. Joe - Serpentor strikes this August with the newest collection!

A real American hero returns to DVD on August 17 when G.I. Joe - Season 2, Part 1 debuts. Fans will shout Yo Joe! for the three-disc set, which features 6 hours of entertainment, including 15 original, uncut episodes and exclusive interviews with Flint (Bill Ratner) and Lady Jaye (Mary McDonald-Lewis). Episodes included are:

Arise Serpentor, Arise Part One

Arise Serpentor, Arise Part Two

Arise Serpentor, Arise Part Three

Arise Serpentor, Arise Part Four

Arise Serpentor, Arise Part Five

Last Hour To Doomsday

Computer Complications

Sink The Montana

Let's Play Soldier

One Upon A Joe

The Million-Dollar Medic

Cobrathon

The Rotten Egg

Glamour Girls

Iceberg Goes South

Video will be in the original 1.33:1 format, and audio will be available both in the "Original Audio Option" and in the "5.1 audio" option. List price is $49.95 SRP. We'll be back in the near future with cover art for this release, so stay tuned for that.

The only problem with the above info is that the 'exclusive interviews with Flint (Bill Ratner) and Lady Jaye (Mary McDonald-Lewis)' is on Season 1 Part 2. So either their info is wrong, it will be on both or it is new interviews all together. I guess we will just have to wait and find out.

and why is it only 15 episodes? the last two had over 20 a piece. so what's the deal? why are they going to short us now?

I think the might be thinking about extending out this season 2 into 3 DVD releases? You know maybe they want to strech out the buck? Anyways they know that we are going to get them, I do agree however that this does suck. I am glad however that the next Season is coming out shortly.

Season 2 had only 30 episodes. It will be split into 2 parts with 15 a piece. It seems kinda dumb not to release a 5 disc set to get all 30 episodes in one set. I'm sure people would be willing to pay about 5 or 6 dollars extra for this. I also can't believe they're charging the same price for 15 as for 27 or 28 episodes.

BTW, do NOT take much stock in this release date. Don't blame Tvshowsondvd.com, they're only reporting what they have, but whoever supplied this gave false info. My judgement tells me it will be late October or November before we see this set.

Season 2 had only 30 episodes. It will be split into 2 parts with 15 a piece. It seems kinda dumb not to release a 5 disc set to get all 30 episodes in one set. I'm sure people would be willing to pay about 5 or 6 dollars extra for this. I also can't believe they're charging the same price for 15 as for 27 or 28 episodes.

Exactly, If they really wanted to, they could fit all of the episodes of both seasons in like, 5, maybe 6 discs, but they want to stretch out the profit. It sucks, but that's capitalism.

BTW, do NOT take much stock in this release date. Don't blame Tvshowsondvd.com, they're only reporting what they have, but whoever supplied this gave false info. My judgement tells me it will be late October or November before we see this set.

I was thinking the same, Oct or Nov sounds about right. Here is hoping though it is in Aug.

august would be way to fast seeing as season 1 part two like came out just a couple of weeks ago... Im sure that info is false and hope so... 15 episodes for the same price as 27??? THAT WOULD BE BAD!!!!!

Phanstar