Con Exclusive Dreadnok Cycle

Lt Falcon

Okay, so as most of you know, I made it to the convention. Well, I just got back home a couple of days ago, and today, before I went to work, I thought I'd go ahead and put my Dreadnok Cycle together. Only problem is, I couldn't. On the main cycle assembly, on side of mine is missing a tab crucial to add the handlebars and fairing. There is no way I can ever get them to stay on unless I glue them. I'm going to call up MC on Monday, but I wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

Okay, so as most of you know, I made it to the convention. Well, I just got back home a couple of days ago, and today, before I went to work, I thought I'd go ahead and put my Dreadnok Cycle together. Only problem is, I couldn't. On the main cycle assembly, on side of mine is missing a tab crucial to add the handlebars and fairing. There is no way I can ever get them to stay on unless I glue them. I'm going to call up MC on Monday, but I wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

mine was perfect, i just want another bike.

This is the first I have heard of this about the cycle. I had a problem with my Stun and they swapped it out right away. I don't see why they won't do the same for you.

Okay, to make matters worse, I started putting together my Tiger Ray today and, guess what?! I was missing a piece! Luckily, I bought 2 of them, so I could at least put one together, but of 3 vehicles I bought, 2 of them had problems. This does not bode well. Are the con vehicles usually this much of a problem, or does my luck just suck?

Okay, to make matters worse, I started putting together my Tiger Ray today and, guess what?!  I was missing a piece!  Luckily, I bought 2 of them, so I could at least put one together, but of 3 vehicles I bought, 2 of them had problems.  This does not bode well.  Are the con vehicles usually this much of a problem, or does my luck just suck?

i hear ya' man!! on my dreadnko cycle, one of the side pipes kept falling off. it was like the holes on the side were waaaay to large to snap the pipe in. i ended up super glueing it in place.

problems with my stun, the pieces are too freakin fragile! i broke a flag pole in half by trying to insert it into one of the holes. my back gun tip broke off when i was trying to break it free from the plastic squares the pieces come attached to. @grumpy@

the back of my moray wouldn't snap together but i didn't force it, i remembered what happened to NC's and a couple of others at the con. but now i feel like my moray isn't "completely" put together when i look at it. @grumpy@

Are the con vehicles usually this much of a problem, or does my luck just suck?

This was the first year they gave us vehicles that needed to be assembled. The Crimson HISS, the HISS II and subs came all assembled in years previous.

The only real problem I've had with mine is...

GETTING IT BACK FROM THE PERSON WHO HAS IT!!! @smilepunch@

You're on the boards and you know who you are.

Give give give give give give give give!

I haven't had any problems with anything. I'm kind of surprised no pieces were missing from anything, but it all assembled ok. For the Moray (if you haven't put one together yet) when putting the two halves together the very back peg will fit into the top half with ease allowing you to lower the top to the bottom if you assemble it at a 45 degree and don't put a ton of pressue on it. I had to do it twice before it worked like it's supposed to.

For the Stun engine covers, put the bottom peg in first and then when you go to push the top portion into place, use your finger nail to push down on the underneath tab (don't force it, just use light pressure on the peg) and it'll slide right in to place. For the flags... well they've always been prone to breakage, so when you go to put them only handle the base of the flags and press them into the holes with your thumbnail pushing on the ridge around the base. Otherwise the flags are likely to snap (as Chazz has experienced). If you need to know how to take the flags out for storage that's easy too. It takes a couple of minutes, but it's easy. But this is already getting long so if anyone wants to know I'll just make a new post.

When removing the parts from the sprues use an exacto knife. You'll need to have one handy anyway to trim away the flash (the extra plastic from the mold seams) and to hollow out the connectors on the Moray for the hatch covers. One side on each hatch has a thin wall of plastic covering up where the hole should be and you'll need to slice this away... don't worry it comes out really easily.

Chazz, I had the same problem on my cycle. I just switched them (ie turned them upside down... or whatever) and they fit in just fine, but still I guess can come off. I'm about to super glue the guns on my Tiger-Ray and try to fix one of the Stun's flags that broke @grumpy@

And Lt. Falcon . . . err.. Jamison, yea just get in touch with MC, they should be able to hook you up. Just don't put your Tiger-Ray into any recently "crowded" hot tubs, might make it disintegrate @loll@

#US1#

And Lt. Falcon . . . err.. Jamison, yea just get in touch with MC, they should be able to hook you up. Just don't put your Tiger-Ray into any recently "crowded" hot tubs, might make it disintegrate @loll@

#US1#

Well, the Tiger Ray is known for making a run for the border. @loll@