What Is Your Favorite Crappiest Figure?

flint069

ya know...Growing up I liked Crystal Ball, I LIKED Raptor. Big Boa was the loser of that bunch to me. Croc Master is just as absurd but we all love him! Now that I'm older I can see how crappy Crystal Ball is. Raptor is still sweet!

Theres LOADS of crappy figures out there waiting for their 15 mins of shame.

Theres crappy international guys like Funskool Windmills, Lifelines, Tripwires, and Brawlers

Crappy molds like ALL the final Star Brigades, Manimals, Ninja force Scarletts, and Zartans, Nullifiers, BP Duke, JVC wave 1

Crappy characters like all the Darklons, Golobulus, Voltars, Crystal Balls, Big Boas, and in some eyes Serpentors1

Crappy paint schemes like Darklons, any green Frostbite, anything from 93-94, v3 Kamakura & alpine, etc!

The CFB will get to them all!

hey I liked Big Boa LOL, I thought he was cool. Raptor was okay (my brother is the one that got him LOL).

I like Big Boa. I think he gets a bum rap.

Totally agree bro, just a BAD wrap. He was cool with his punching bag and gloves so that he could beat up who ever LOL.

He could have taken them all, SGT. Slaughter, The Fridge you know what I'm saying.

hell yeah he could of gotten all of them in a head lock and freakin' busted some azz!!!!! DONT MESS WITH BIG BOA! or he'll knock the taste out yo mouth! LOL

I'm going to have to go with Captain Grid-Iron. I don't know why I like him, but he's just a character I always used. Kinda like Law, but I don't really consider Law a crappy figure. Feel free to argue that with me. He's the one figure that I'm always tempted to buy, no matter how many of him that I have. Weird, isn't it?

My favorite bad figure was a figure of my brother. We frankensteined him and nothing matched up. He was aweful.

After every battle the Joes won, SGT. Slaughter made the poor guy take laps around the Terror Drome.

Maaan... there are ALOT of crappy figures (as far as general consensus) I like! Heck, I bought most of the 'crappy' figures before I bought the 'popular' ones! @haha@

Let's see... There's Sgt. Slaughter, Headman, Toxo-Vipers, Big Boa, Battleforce 2000, Croc Master, Effects, Crystal Ball, Mace and most of the Battle Corps!

But my favorite?

HEADMAN

Whether you agree or disagree that drugs is something G.I. Joe should be involved with, Headman is a great villian. I think we're all on-board with the idea of striking back at drug dealers, which is why Headman is an awesome bad guy to have around. But what I like best about him is he has this weird 1920s foppish pimp/gangster look to him... I mean, when you look at the guy, you think "I could kick this guy's ass." but this spoiled look hides his true strength - Headman's thugs are some of the best looking villians ever assembled. Headhunters with their leather biker-from-your-nightmares uniforms, gold faceplates and jackboots... and the Stormtroopers, which just ooze scary freaky coolness.

Tom

I was gonna go with Capt. Grid Iron as well, until I remembered the '91 Hawk that comes with the jetpack-thingy. He just looks like a cross between Flash Gordon and Captain America or something with that goofy suit. But I have to say I absolutely LOVE that version!! (lol) Why? Well, when I was a kid and had my Battle Armor Cobra Commander, I pretended that he was alot like Iron Man in his suit and the backpack he came with was actually a compact jetpack. So the new Hawk was the Joe's answer to Cobra Commander's new armor. Silly, huh. (lol) But to this day I want that figure really bad. I never owned it even though I knew how I'd use it if I did have it in my "army". I've put off getting one MOC, and they seem to be steadily increasing in price, so I probably need to get one soon. I have considered getting the Chinese version since it looked so similar; I thought maybe it was exactly the same figure just on a Chinese card. Anyone know if that's true? Man I want that figure... (lol)

I'm going to have to go with Captain Grid-Iron. I don't know why I like him, but he's just a character I always used. Kinda like Law, but I don't really consider Law a crappy figure. Feel free to argue that with me. He's the one figure that I'm always tempted to buy, no matter how many of him that I have. Weird, isn't it?

It's perfectly alright to want more than one of cap'n grid iron, the original CGI @firedevil@

He's my fav crappy figure, and the only RAH figure i army built as a kid (bought one, then got another for a birthday)

Personally, I think it is a sign of fate that I got not one but two yes two!! CGI's @hmmm@

i have to go with ninja force zartan. some part of me really digs his head. the sculpting was simple, yet very effective. the tattoos/markings over his eyes were crisp, and recognizable. the color of mohawk may have been off, but the head was a good idea. the original zartan never fit well with the dreadnoks to me. he was always just in a world of his own to me, and he didn't fit in with his siblings well.

don't get me wrong, his body was atrocious in mold and colors, but i'd be tempted to get this one if he had a normal waist, and different colors.

and oh yeah, if ice cream soldier's so gay, then let me have at him. first fun i'll have had in months. ;)