Overkill And Cobra Stretcher

Jeff

It's some sort of restraining/transmuting table. It's in the VVV movie.

Tom

DAMN! I was so busy taking pics of the new stuff and getting deals I did not watch the trailer! I thought for sure they were going to show it at the dinner (last last year), ohh well September is not that far off.

Perhaps Overkill is the one to capture General hawk.

Humm that is a good assumption.

I'm going to have to agree. That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this auction.

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but are we certain that VM is going to be Hawk or is that a rumor?

Does it really matter? I think many of us intend to skip that little story and treat them as individuals.

Seems kinda stupid, personally speaking, to have Hawk become Maximus, then put a brand new Hawk figure out at the same time as Maximus.

Seems kinda stupid, personally speaking, to have Hawk become Maximus, then put a brand new Hawk figure out at the same time as Maximus.

I agree, but imagine if the movie went something like this:

1)Cobra Commander has Mindbender make V troops

2)Overkill captures Hawk

3)Hawk becomes VM

4)Duke and the Joes Defeat V troops

5)Hawk/innocent civilians restored to normal (hence the Hawk figure)

6)CC is ticked at Mindbender, and decides to give power to Overkill as a prelude to next year's theme and movie.

Seem plausible to you guys?