Crappy Figure Brigade Official Thread!

GeneralZod

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man...I'm gone for 8 hrs!!!

I'm fine with Zod taking reigns...he is a general ya know.....

I like the logo. Alot. We have to find some way of inducting new members....but first before we let anyone in we should have our own fun with it for awhile first.

I think we should take the CBF logo and put in on the front of the shirt. and use my Windows paint pic and put it on the back!

Also remember to get some dios and stuff going to celebrate our first inductees into the Hall of Shame!

Please note those that want to be a a CFB wannabee, I will not respond to your request until you send me a pm officially requesting to become a member, or a Charter PM's me with a request to sponser you. Those who pm'ed me already, and you know who you are, check your boxes there is a message waiting for you. Everyone else get to PM'ing, lets make this club huge. Also Im going to print out the rules and regs that CmderinChief got us and rework them a smidge for CFB. For the most part I agree with everything in them. Charters if you have anything you want to add please PM me. Also Charters PM me with your preferred email so I know who is a Charter and so I can creat a mass charter email list. That way I can shoot out info to all of you in one fell swoop. CFB FOREVER!

Flintreloaded@yahoo.com

Zod.....when you complete the master e-mail list please send it to all memebrs too!!!

I pm'd everyone too about Hall business!

Just pm'd ya!

@hmmm@

hey what did I just say??

no.... @spam@

we have the Transformer forum for that...Leave the CFB thread Spamless...especially if it is to be taken seriously..

a showing on non-seriousness :P means you have no interest!

anyone who wastes a perfectly good post in here will not be able to have a Chance at being a member...

> this rule set forth as of this post<

Flinty> you got a Pm back at ya

Zod> Pm'n ya

Superfly> we need to talk >=(

CFB FOREVA!

#US1#

What exactly will the CFB do? Besides picking poor figures to be in the "Hall of Shame"?

Go question.....but then again, what do those Defenders of Bulletman do? @loll@

Mostly I see it is a banning together and organization of the most loyal 3-3/4" collectors. Picking figures for the Hall of Shame is one duty to perform, so I guess that leaves a lot open for additional suggestions. I suppose it would not be a bad idea to come up with a Mission Statement. I'll work on that.......

This is too cool.

Oh and for anyone that wants Golobulus to take over their CFB sig, here ya go! LALALALALALALALALA

CFBGLOB.jpg

#US1#

Wow nice work GGpike! Now we need to all decide what logo to use LOL. I have been talking with Flint as well as GenrealZod and Cmndrincheif trying to come up with a way that we can chat so that we can discuss some details. There are like 13- 14 charter members and we all need to come together and figure this out........The best thing is to set up a chat board that all the charter members can go to (or a chat session) so these ideas can be discussed.

This is too cool.

Oh and for anyone that wants Golobulus to take over their CFB sig, here ya go! LALALALALALALALALA

CFBGLOB.jpg

#US1#

UMMM

This version of the logo might scare people a little. We all know what that is, but there may be other people that might think it's something else.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome.

LMFAO....as cool as the CFB Golobulus logo is I think we need to keep it in perspective. We are going to want to wear these shirts in public with pride. We dont want DOB or any other group to think we arent serious. Maybe another run of shirts with all the crappy figures accesories or all the crappy figures holding hands would be cool. In fact we could put something like....

" CFB Helping Crappy Figures Mend Their Hearts...One Day At A Time"

CFB Est 2004

Over that we can have all the crappy figures holding hands or we could put that drawing out there with the crappy figures heads.

its cool to have fun shirts or whatever, but I think our first "gear" should be serious.

Ok guys listen up....

Since this is the easiest and quickest way I can disperse info to you all this is what Im using.

1. Im in the process of looking for a temp place for our internet club. A place where we can disperse email to everyone at the same time. A group site perhaps? Any suggestions please PM me here.

2. We need a place to chat as well through IM. MSN Messenger, AIM, or yahoo. Please let me know what you all prefer. I already have yahoo and msn on my computers so I prefer on of those.

3. I need everyones info as well. If we dont decide to find a group home or even if we do, I need to be able to contact you for various things. Info includes real name, address, number if you want, all that stuff.

4. Wants/Trade/Sells list...Im very big into this now that I came back from the con. I think before we were all hesitant to do this because we really didnt know each other, but I think now that we have seen each other that trust is there. I feel it...hopefully u do to. We all have to look out for each other, so get those list to me.

5. We need a forum. I prefer to have it here on ADC. If JayC is willing maybe he can put us up on the main forum page and we can post all CFB business under that. I mean he added a girl power section..why not a CFB section? I think he needs to see that we are serious about this before he will do it. Lets keep working on him.

6. Ive gotten all your emails, just havent had time to respond to them all. Alot of the stuff we want to talk about, like membership, rules and regs, and all that other stuff I wont get into until we get a secure place to talk about and I have everyones email. That way I can disperse everyting in one fell swoop. Any other CFB business I will not post until we can have a secure place. I'll try to keep up with PM's though.

7. Please check in and let me know who the charter members are on this board and other boards. I have and know the majority of you, but other...well I'll be honest I forgot :(. That doesnt mean u shouldnt get cred's for being a founding member though :). Once I compiled everyones info I will send by mail everyone a list and maybe a newsletter :). Let the other charter members on other boards know about ADC because this is where Im posting all info until we find a home.

Thats all I can think of right now....just get all the info to me as soon as possible. Ill be on tonight sometime around 9pm eastern time. Ill have my msn messenger and my yahoo chat open as well. To get me on msn its imenhotep30@hotmail.com and for yahoo its clhunter2a@yahoo.com. Lets get this rolling guys. CFB FOREVER...LALALALALALALALA!

So is this basically a club that just bitches and complains about crappy figures?

AS of right now, that's what it is set up as. I do believe that in the end though it will be a way for the 3 3/4" collectors to have their own group to challenge the DOB group from the Collector's Club. And then at next year's con we can double the size of the DOB group, and [sarcasm]convince Brian Savage to do a "Crappy Figure Con set also"[/sarcasm].

-Kevin