Crappy Figure Brigade Official Thread!

GeneralZod

Ok I just decided to make a seperate thread for CFB matters, and go ahead with a run down of the charters members of this funky little group....with enough luck maybe Jayc will make a seperate section for us to post stuff in.....so with that in mind I give u the charter members. I know I missed some people cause I couldnt remember everyone I saw so please bear with me. If I missed you please IM me and I will add you ASAP.

GeneralZod(GZod)

Skarapz

Tazzman

LtFalcon

Tom1

CobraCommander

OCH22

Night Creeper

CCav

Flint069

AdmiralHunter

Card

MarvelJoeSpider

Chazz

CmderinChief

ViolentFix

Richard aka Canada(He isnt on the boards yet but will be soon)

DanYanda(again another who will be joining)

GCPike

Tasty69

Ok lets the applause for your charter members of CFB begin. Let CFB's rule over the next convention be post haste!

CFB...LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went over to the GI Joe CC board and pulled the rules to join DOB.....we should consider these and then amend them with our own. I replaced DOB with CFB.

From the CFB membership:

CFB Membership Guidelines

1) A person desiring CFB membership ('CFB Wannabe'), must display the desire to have fun with the hobby and the ability lighten up and be just plain silly.

2) The 'CFB Wannabe' must be an active member of the GIJCC and must have the sponsorship of one or more current CFB members in good standing. (Cmder's note: How do you want to handle this??)

3) Sponsorship may be obtained by personal contact, incessant e-mailing and posting about CFB, contributing to the CFB website or participation in annual CFB events. (Cmder's note: Of course, we don't have a website......yet)

4) After gaining a sponsor the applicant will be designated as a 'CFB Wannabe' on the CFB Website. The 'CFB Wannabe' will gain access to the CFB message board and be acknowledged on the CFB web site. They also will be included in the CFB Salute and any other gestures, songs, limericks, or rhymes related to CFB and especially Crystal Ball.

5) The 'CFB Wannabe' must own a crappy figure of some type. A photo of the figure may be displayed on the CFB web site. (Cmder's note: Must the crappy figure already be inducted into our Hall of Shame?)

6) The 'CFB Wannabe' will be considered a full CFB Member with all additional rights (if any), privileges and other dubious distinctions upon attending the annual CFB gathering. (Usually the National GIJOE Convention)

7) After meeting the above requirements, full CFB Members will then be included in the CFB roster on the DOB web site and thereby be designated as a good member in standing of the Crappy Figure Brigade.

8) CFB membership may be revoked due to displays of excessive seriousness. No...really...I mean it.

Again, above is straight from DOB.....don't string me up if you don't like 'em! :)

So, can I join or what? I would be honored to be first new member of the CFB, just tell me what I need to do.

I went over to the GI Joe CC board and pulled the rules to join DOB.....we should consider these and then amend them with our own.  I replaced DOB with CFB.

From the CFB membership:

CFB Membership Guidelines

1) A person desiring CFB membership ('CFB Wannabe'), must display the desire to have fun with the hobby and the ability lighten up and be just plain silly.

2) The 'CFB Wannabe' must be an active member of the GIJCC and must have the sponsorship of one or more current CFB members in good standing.  (Cmder's note:  How do you want to handle this??)

3) Sponsorship may be obtained by personal contact, incessant e-mailing and posting about CFB, contributing to the CFB website or participation in annual CFB events.  (Cmder's note:  Of course, we don't have a website......yet)

4) After gaining a sponsor the applicant will be designated as a 'CFB Wannabe' on the CFB Website. The 'CFB Wannabe' will gain access to the CFB message board and be acknowledged on the CFB web site. They also will be included in the CFB Salute and any other gestures, songs, limericks, or rhymes related to CFB and especially Crystal Ball.

5) The 'CFB Wannabe' must own a crappy figure of some type. A photo of the figure may be displayed on the CFB web site.  (Cmder's note:  Must the crappy figure already be inducted into our Hall of Shame?)

6) The 'CFB Wannabe' will be considered a full CFB Member with all additional rights (if any), privileges and other dubious distinctions upon attending the annual CFB gathering. (Usually the National GIJOE Convention)

7) After meeting the above requirements, full CFB Members will then be included in the CFB roster on the DOB web site and thereby be designated as a good member in standing of the Crappy Figure Brigade.

8) CFB membership may be revoked due to displays of excessive seriousness.  No...really...I mean it.

Again, above is straight from DOB.....don't string me up if you don't like 'em!  :)

Me likey likey....lol

I think we should just keep our website apart of ADC though...since most of use roam here anyway. That way we can also get people to joing ADC. JayC create a seperate section for us and let me and a few others be admins for it....do it.....and you can become a member in good standing automatically. What say you?

Please forgive me for asking but what does CFB stand for?

CRAPPY FIGURE BRIGADE!

Realize fool......lol :)!

I do realize Zod, and know I want to join. My buddies Chazz, Ska, M_J_S, Tom and NC will vouch for me. So what do you say, an I in or what?

Please forgive me for asking but what does CFB stand for?

CRAPPY FIGURE BRIGADE!

Realize fool......lol :)!

I do realize Zod, and know I want to join. My buddies Chazz, Ska, M_J_S, Tom and NC will vouch for me. So what do you say, an I in or what?

I vouch for no one who didnt go @smilepunch@

Here's a super-rough logo - bright, gaudy and in-your-face: just like these figures. ^_^

CFB-logo1.jpg

Give me some ideas if you don't like it - should we add faces? flames? TNI logo?

Thats cool man, maybe some kind of cobra logo in there somewhere, afterall we are talking about crystal ball, raptor, and golobulous. what does everyone think?

CFB...LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA