Ebay Bids On Exlusive Dinner 3-pack

GeneralZod

You know, with the money that the winner will spend for this, he/she might as well spend a few extra bucks for a plane ticket to Minnesota next year and join the group.....know what I mean?

You know, with the money that the winner will spend for this, he/she might as well spend a few extra bucks for a plane ticket to Minnesota next year and join the group.....know what I mean?

Yup that way he could get the experience....of the CFB members beating him up for soiling our memories

I don't see what the big deal is....it's called a free market economy, people.

He still has his memories of the dinner, warm and fuzzy ones.

But maybe he has bills to pay, such as an expensive trip to Florida to attend a certain convention. Big Deal, put it up on Ebay, he can't put memories of the dinner up for bid, so he's selling the crappy 3-pack....big whoop. You need to lighten up.

i agree w/ mcfly, if they want to sell it, they just loose the toy, the experience is what one remebers not the toys. attend a convention is not cheap. i spent over 400 in hotel, 250 in transportation. alone thats $650 just to get and stay there, food at hotel, disney area is not cheap either. if someone who couldnt attend wants to purchase an exclusive then its their money. chances are itll still be way cheaper to buy the exclusives at mark up than attend the convention. i wanted a heman kelor but no way i could have afforded to attend san deigo comiv con, well ebay was a cheaper alternative, $100 for keldor as opposed to over $1500 to attend.

It's just the same thing as the regular one, but with a different comic? Not worth three times the price over a regular one.

Do any con goers buy this stuff because they're actual collectors and not dealers? Every year it seems like most of it is bought up by people who are not.

It's just the same thing as the regular one, but with a different comic? Not worth three times the price over a regular one.

Do any con goers buy this stuff because they're actual collectors and not dealers? Every year it seems like most of it is bought up by people who are not.

Brians Toys had 4 people in line and bought 10 of each exclusive, and you know they'll scalp the hell out of those. Also these convention ones will be available on the master collector site for the ones that were at the convention for 20 bucks. #US1#

Brians Toys had 4 people in line and bought 10 of each exclusive, and you know they'll scalp the hell out of those.

Except for one minor detail...the sets sucked so badly they are hardly moving even at retail on Ebay. Seems like poetic justic for our least-favorite retailer.

By the way, are 3 figures in the 3-pack different in any way from the regular release ones? or is only the comic book different?

Tazzzman brought a 3 pack from his neck of the woods and he said he couldn't tell the difference when we got them at the table. The comic cover I believe is the art for the new GI Joe CC game. The actual comic is still Marvel #1.

I was hoping that Vegas was going to be the site of the next con when I saw the cover of the comic. From Caesar's Place to the Mall of America....how polar opposite can you get?? @loll@

Tazzzman brought a 3 pack from his neck of the woods and he said he couldn't tell the difference when we got them at the table. The comic cover I believe is the art for the new GI Joe CC game. The actual comic is still Marvel #1.

I was hoping that Vegas was going to be the site of the next con when I saw the cover of the comic. From Caesar's Place to the Mall of America....how polar opposite can you get?? @loll@

Yup the only difference that I can tell is the comic itself. According to AS he said that there is some awesome artwork on the back on the exclusive 2004 comic cover, however I am not sure if this is still issue # 1. All of mine are still sealed as I am putting some of my stuff still away LOL. The front cover is duke playing cards with CC (hence the marketing for the wizard trading/playing cards).

Brians Toys had 4 people in line and bought 10 of each exclusive, and you know they'll scalp the hell out of those. Also these convention ones will be available on the master collector site for the ones that were at the convention for 20 bucks. #US1#

Gijoehq did the exact same thing...

-Kevin

-Kevin

Yes however, Curt got stuff for his clients . Brians toys threw them up on EBAY immediately

-Kevin

Yes however, Curt got stuff for his clients . Brians toys threw them up on EBAY immediately

True also Curt has better prices and works with you, do not try to rip you off at the con, Brians Toys on the other hand (well I will let you come to your own conclusions... lol)

Curt isnt known to gouge anyone like Brians Toys....he's more of a fan that helps us all out....he makes a few bucks and gets pieces for his own collection by building relationships through sales and trading...

that said...his con stun is $20 more than Brians Toys site....lol

Curt isnt known to gouge anyone like Brians Toys....he's more of a fan that helps us all out....he makes a few bucks and gets pieces for his own collection by building relationships through sales and trading...

that said...his con stun is $20 more than Brians Toys site....lol

Curt is a cool hommie and so is Bigsnowtraddingco, both are really cool and gave me some deals as well as are some cool peeps to talk to.