• Butt Plug Duke
    • Ice Cream Soldier
    • Windmill
    • Create a Cobra
    • Robo Joe
    • Lobotomaxx
    • JVC T-Crotch Destro
    • Spytroops Rampage

As mentioned earlier...Golbobulus, Crystal Ball, and Raptor are in the CFB Hall of Shame.

3 more can join this illustrious group. Every year, the week before July 4th, 3 more will enter the Hall. But only 6 will have the distinction of being charter memebers of these hallowed halls!

Remember writeins count (there are way too many than can be listed in a normal poll) and the poll is open until sunday night!

I have never even heard of most of these, I'll have to go and check them out a YoJoe.com and then come back a vote.

Could I suggest that instead of having only 6 for the 1st year that it should instead be 10, because there are plenty of deserving figures. Especially Armadillo, Lobotomaxx (I have him!) and Windmill.

I have to go with funschool Windmill. I mean he even has a windmill backpack, now thats just crappy...lol.

Oh and maybe we should change it to crummy figure brigade instead of crappy. Id hate to offend people with kids at the cons.

bump....

We don't need to go around yelling "CRAPPY FIGURE BRIGADE"......we'll leave people guessing by just leaving it at CFB. I mean, how many of you asked what DOB stood for? :D

Oh and maybe we should change it to crummy figure brigade instead of crappy. Id hate to offend people with kids at the cons.

Knowing today's kids, most of them probably already use "Sh*t" and other profanities.

Could I suggest that instead of having only 6 for the 1st year that it should instead be 10, because there are plenty of deserving figures. Especially Armadillo, Lobotomaxx (I have him!) and Windmill.

Yea...so many crappy figure to choose from!

We don't need to go around yelling "CRAPPY FIGURE BRIGADE"......we'll leave people guessing by just leaving it at CFB. I mean, how many of you asked what DOB stood for? :D

What does DOB stand for anyway?

I have done some research at YoeJoe.com and I have decided to vote for Robo Joe. This guy sucks so bad, Dirt Devil doesn't have on him.

We don't need to go around yelling "CRAPPY FIGURE BRIGADE"......we'll leave people guessing by just leaving it at CFB.  I mean, how many of you asked what DOB stood for? :D

What does DOB stand for anyway?

I have done some research at YoeJoe.com and I have decided to vote for Robo Joe. This guy sucks so bad, Dirt Devil doesn't have on him.

Check this link for an FAQ I posted earlier about DOB and Bulletman.

LINK

I dont think Big Brawler or Lobotomaxx are so bad. The Mexican versions of the Lunartix are some of my favorite collection pieces. Give me Lobotomaxx over a Coils Crusher any day of the week.

And RAHC Big Brawler still had an exemplary outfit and colors. Nice and subdued. Many Joe figures could benefit from more realistic colors like that. And just because the head resembles that Lowe guy doesnt mean he IS Christopher Lowe or shares any personality traits at all. Many people DO resemble celebrities. Brawler's only crime is getting a bad luck of the draw. He really doesnt deserve the flack he gets.

Ice Cream Soldier had some bad colors but the sculpt itself was pretty good.

Robo-Joe WASNT a good figure, but his character concept and profile was decent. The concept of a cyborg in the Joe team is actually pretty cool. He deserved a better figure.

I picked JvC Destro. The ONLY good thing I can say about him is that his head could work as a BAT if you gave him a removeable helmet.