First 3 Figures To Go Into The CFB Hall Of Shame

flint069

Who deserves to be in the Hall of Shame?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves to be in the Hall of Shame?

• Ice Cream Soldier
    • Big Brawler
    • Golobulus
    • Crystal Ball
    • Ninja Force Scarlett
    • Robo Joe
    • Super Trooper
    • Fridge
    • Butt Plug Duke
    • Windmill

YOU CAN WRITE IN A VOTE AS WELL

ok folks. We need everyones participation. Heres a poll for figures to enter the CFB Hall of Shame. Basically Vote or write in a figure. top 3 go into the Hall. Every year on July 4, will be CFB day. and 3 more will enter the hallowed halls. Now it can be a crappy character,crappy paint job, or a crappy mold. Voting ends this sun at 2 am when I get home. I'll tally the votes and get some charter members of the CFB to make Dios,comic strips, bios, etc on winning figures...HAVE FUN!

write in anyone...Raptor,Surefire,Action Man,Long Range,etc

Wow...thats a hard call....NjF Scarlett?...Windmill!!!

there all just so dang crappy

well...hmmmm

im gonna have to go with Windmill, Crystal Ball, and Raptor.

I mean Gololubus is cooler then Windmill =O

Although Big Bawler isn't the worst figure, per se, he is the worst character. I am still in disbelief that there will be yet another repaint of him for that TRU Vamp set. Well, at least he's in white so he'll be a great casualty for any arctic diorama if I ever stop being lazy and do one!

AA Duke, Ninja Force Scarlett, and Big Brawler get my votes. I could never vote Ice Cream Soldier because I like the figure, as well as the Shock Vipers that use his mold. AA Duke wouldn't look very appealing even with an o-ring. I hate Big Brawler because he stole Outback's spotlight and used some of his parts. Ninja Force Scarlett is just plain fugly and is even worse than the 2002 non o-ring figures. Also thanks to that figure, both GIJOE Street Fighter Chun-Lis(not the movie version) looked too fat instead of skinny like she's supposed to be.

Crystal Ball, Raptor and Golubulus should be taken off, they are already in....and they know it :)

Yup, G Zod is right......CB, Raptor and Gob are the first inductees.

I have 3 write-ins.

Battle Corps Muskrat - Orignal Muskrat was one of the best figures ever. This Muskrat is a disgrace. His get-up doesn't seem to have anything to do with swamp fighting and let us not forget that helmet mounted missile launcher.

Ninja Force Night Creeper - He looks like a freakin' bug. A pastel one at that.

Star Brigade/Armor Tech Destro - All these figures are terrible. But Destro with a missle launcher for an arm takes the cake.

That Ninja Scarlett was definitely my last straw in giving up on Joes the last time out. What a piece of junk!

But who is Robo Joe?