What New Vehicle?

Violentfix

Many of our spies gave their lives to obtain this intel. Use it wisely.

intel2.jpg

1. terrordrome

2. crimson rattler

3. skystriker

4. cobra moray hydrofoil

5. whale hovercraft

Many of our spies gave their lives to obtain this intel.  Use it wisely.

intel2.jpg

be warned buddy, that survey were for "Con attendies only"

just like some of the Proto's we were able to look at but not talk about or take pictures of.. THEY ARE WATCHING !!!! @hmmm@

on the other note...all Vehicals on this list are accounted for...the Molds are there...minus the engine from the Thunder Machine..

lost in Aregtina...HUH?.

told ya thoose stories were BS...along with "T-crotches are in" and "Hasbro will be using a standard buck"

so much for thoose "informants" @loll@

:rolleyes:

be warned buddy, that survey were for "Con attendies only"

just like some of the Proto's we were able to look at but not talk about or take pictures of.. THEY ARE WATCHING !!!! @hmmm@

That's funny, I asked the guy at Hasbro straight out if he minded that I take the picture. Heck, I even did it at the table in front of him.

If they'd like I could just retype it on my computer and post it that way.

was it me imagining...or did Depriest said the WHale is WAAAYYY up there on the top for the next exclusives?

I thought he said it was on the top of the list..

after the two different HISS sets...

#US1#

1) Cobra Terrordrome

2) Sky Striker

3) Dreadnok Thunder Machine (with the new Dreadnok logos)

4) Cobra Rattler in Crimson

5) Cobra Stinger

Of course my #1 wish isn't listed on this list, which is the original GI Joe Headquarters.

Many of our spies gave their lives to obtain this intel. Use it wisely.

intel2.jpg

1. Terrordrome

2. WHALE

3.Hydrofoil

4. General

5. SMS

man.. I have one of those from last year still.. and I haven't seen any of the stuff they asked questions about really..

Anyways, is that the Questionaire for Hasbro or MC?? Did they give you guys two this year also?

Course knowing Hasbro, they will do the bottom 5. Also knowing hasbro it will be in some lame paint sceme. Since they've yet to really do any of the originals right. I mean look at the Rattler.

1. Rage

2. Moccasin

3. Mamba (personally want one in black or python)

4. Rattler (if is like the night adder in color scheme, and original version. If not a new design.)

5. Stinger

I'd like a Terror Drome but, I see it being a stupid price.

Would be so nice to see a Rage done again to go along with the Urban set. Or the Stinger or even make a Non Dreadnok Thunder Machine, make it a standard Cobra vehicle.

I'd not hold my breath however. Course I know now what the folks I know who do costuming, were doing in the photo that was in the papers.

Of course my #1 wish isn't listed on this list, which is the original GI Joe Headquarters.

i want that also, but id rather get a terrordrome

was it me imagining...or did Depriest said the WHale is WAAAYYY up there on the top for the next exclusives?

#US1#

Did you mean convention exclusives?

Interesting. Hasbro apparently did find some molds recently as I was told. I however was told the Thunder Machine was completely gone. Hmm. Anyway, the Whale being high doesn't surprise me, because in 2000 we almost got a artic Whale with Cutter and SHipwreck.

But if this list is real and I have reason to doubt that it is. My 5 would be.

1 Mauler

2 Crimson Rattler

3 Moccasin

4 Whale

5 Tomohawk

Draven #US1#

#US1#

Did you mean convention exclusives?

No, retail Exclsuive

they over the last year they tracked down 100;s of old Molds from thier Old Factories....so they do have most of this stuff minus maybe a couple small parts here and there...

they still can make a firebat...the wings have to be re-tooled!

#US1#

What on earth is a Molerat? I've never heard of that but it doesn't sound too good.

My top 5 would be:

1. Whale

2. Just the Firebat from the Terrordrome, don't need another one of the actual playset.

3. Water Moccasin

4. Bugg

5. General

6. Tomahawk

The Tomahawk is just too sweet not to include but since I already have a couple it couldn't nudge into the top 5.

gotta love all those Marine vehicles! Actually the if that HISS set is for a HISS 2, then it would bump up to number 2! I'd gladly take a Hammerhead, more Rages and Stingers for my army and Rolling THunder.