Convention Group Pic

Tazzzman

Here is a pic of some of the posters there are two pics since there were so many peeps LOL.

con1.jpg

con2.jpg

Sorry Admiral Hunter your head got chopped off and sorry Skarapz I was in the way (thats me in the white in the first pic with the dragon designs), I know that you said for me to get down a little so they could take your pic, but this is the one I got lol.

I am sure more people will post, if anyone has the whole group picture please post- but I am sure this is good for starters LOL.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a pic of some of the posters there are two pics since there were so many peeps LOL.

con1.jpg

con2.jpg

Sorry Admiral Hunter your head got chopped off and sorry Skarapz I was in the way (thats me in the white in the first pic with the dragon designs), I know that you said for me to get down a little so they could take your pic, but this is the one I got lol.

I am sure more people will post, if anyone has the whole group picture please post- but I am sure this is good for starters LOL.

In case I didnt meet you and shake your hand, I'm the big guy with the black ball cap standing behind nightcreeper.

OCH22- was this question to me, since you told me "when are we going to see you at a drednok meeting in SD?", it was cool meeting ya too hommie, and I will get down there to a meeting..... :)

yeah who are you guys? One of you is really cute...

@haha@

yeah who are you guys? One of you is really cute...

@haha@

I'm thinking that person hopes NEVER to be pointed out! :o

Thanks Tazzzman for sharing group pics and swing by SD at some meeting in the future!!!!!

Nice to see other Joe collectors. Thanks OCH22 for being the lone warrior representing SD...I'm sure more of us will be there next year!

Ask and thou shalt receive.

If you'd like a higher res version, just let me know and I'll send it. You can see everyone in this pic.

group1.jpg

I remeber you now VF. I met you I believe on Saturday, correct? I was that short, spikey-haired guy. God damn man. I hope the con after next will be close to me again. I want more and to see you all again and get better aquainted.

Hey guy´s is good to now know you all, with those pictures, I hope some day meet you in a Gi Joe Convention, I´ll send my greeting´s to you from VENEZUELA!!!!(Venezuela Gi Joe Collector)

Note: Here in Venezuela is very rare to find more people that like´s to collect Gi Joe figures!!! #tank#

I remeber you now VF. I met you I believe on Saturday, correct? I was that short, spikey-haired guy. God damn man. I hope the con after next will be close to me again. I want more and to see you all again and get better aquainted.

I think it was Saturday morning on the Sales floor.

I wish it was longer, there was not enough time to meet everyone. Our weekend was jam packed and I know there were plenty of people that I didn't get to talk to. I'm beat.

On top of the convention and hanging out with everyone, my wife dragged me all over Disney, every night in the hot tub and up till 2 or 3 am. And then waking up at 6am to work out. NUTS! i can't complain though, she's a lot of fun.

Dude, i so have to find away next year, i doubt it i can, but man i want to.

mmm... save for motorcycle, or save for joe con... such hard decisions.

I reckognized Chazz, Skarapz, Marvel Joe Spider and Tasty69, Nightcreeper, and Violent Fix.. but where was TOM?

Tom, Kevin, Darren and a few others where going to go to German Town,

we arrived at Epcot at 5pm...and dinner didnt start till 7PM,

I left with them and so Did NightCreeper...but we decided to go back and make sure we could get a table close to the front where the Podium was.

thats why they are not in this picture...but they are in plenty of others

as soon as some of them comeback from FL im sure we will see alot more pics

:)

con1.jpg

con2.jpg

sorry for thoose that i fogot who your screen names are..

just add them in

#US1#

In pic 2- the person in the back with the ? is admiral hunter and the person at the bottom in read is cmndrinchief.

The person at the bottom of both pics in white ? on first pic is gregorry he posts on joesightings.com really cool guy and he is putting togther a list of emails so that we can help out each other find stuff in our area. Last the guy to the left with the ? ---> is a new hommie that Zod met and introduced me to, he said they he will be joining the boards soon.

Thanks Tazzzman for sharing group pics and swing by SD at some meeting in the future!!!!!

Nice to see other Joe collectors. Thanks OCH22 for being the lone warrior representing SD...I'm sure more of us will be there next year!

Yeah I told OCH22 that I am going to get down there, perhaps for the SD comic con!!!!!