Who Is Dob & Bulletman?

cmderinchief

Who is Bulletman?

- Bulletman is a 12" figure. He wears a red uniform with a chrome cone head mask. Think of Destro's mask just covering his eyes and having a coned head and wearing the costume of The Flash.....that is about the easiest way to describe it for small joe collectors.....or check out this link:

http://www.mastercollector.com/neat/gijoe/...ndo/bmraces.cfm

and

http://www.joelanta.com/dob.html

Who is D.O.B.?

- As described by Brian Savage during the Club Roundtable, DOB means, the Defenders of Bulletman. Apparently the 12" guys were downing some brews and decided that Bulletman got a raw deal in the GI Joe world, so they decided to ban togther to support the chrome headed figure.

Their club handshake or greeting or whatever is like making the letter A over your head in the YMCA song. Like so: http://www.joeworld-online.com/images/news...ws/chipdale.jpg

Yes, they do originally come off as a weird group, but once you know what everything is.......they come off as less weird :D

They attend every year accompanied by hats, t-shirts and this year a repeling race down the side of the Convention Center.

Savage suggested that 3-3/4" Collectors should start a group of their own. The first suggestion put forth by G Zod (I think) and Don and their idea was The Crystal Ball Club (CBC with Raptor - my suggestion). The group sign is making the letter C with your hand and placing it over your heart. Another idea for the CBC was for members to buy and customize their own CB figure and bring it to the next con. On the bus to Epcot the idea of GOB and the Crappy Figure Brigade (CFB) and amended idea of the CBC (Crystal Ball Club) popped up.

Personally, I don't care what route we go, as long as we're unified and it is fun. I would like to drown out the DOB guys....besides, the 12" numbers are shrinking, so now is a good time for us to step it up! My guess is that we'll start a poll or another thread to see what everyone thinks.

Hoped everyone enjoyed the knowledge on Bulletman and DOB.

During the Bulletman race, Brian made a crack about the DOB members weight issue. :) I only saw the test race, and the first race where the Blue Bulletman had weights on him.