Just Made The Find Of The Century

The Batman

Well guys. I was bored at work and I went to my local Target for the heck of it. I was lookin around and I stumbled into the toy section which has been pretty bare as of late. So I figured whatever, I'll look in the batman section. They apparently had a whole bunch of old figures cause I found Freeze on the original card, which i had never seen since i got the wal mart one. But on further inspection I found him.

Battle Board Robin in all of his wave 1 glory. I hadn't expected that but man what I find. And to top it off, all the batman figures were marked down to $5.45.

I grabbed him and went on my merry way.

It was a shocker.

Well guys. I was bored at work and I went to my local Target for the heck of it. I was lookin around and I stumbled into the toy section which has been pretty bare as of late. So I figured whatever, I'll look in the batman section. They apparently had a whole bunch of old figures cause I found Freeze on the original card, which i had never seen since i got the wal mart one. But on further inspection I found him.

Battle Board Robin in all of his wave 1 glory. I hadn't expected that but man what I find. And to top it off, all the batman figures were marked down to $5.45.

I grabbed him and went on my merry way.

It was a shocker.

Lucky you! All my Target ever has is a bare section that use to house Batman figures!

I'm still looking for a killer croc, had to buy a mr freeze off of ebay(11.00 bucks moc and free shipping ain't bad). I may buy the killer croc mattel is offering in the previews two pack

I gave up on the Mattel line, after I got Zipline, Joker, Nightwing, and Robin......

can't find the Villains, and don't want to waste time trying.......

I'll stick with the vastly superior DC Direct......

Awesome find. I remember the day after I ordered my Croc and Freeze on eBay I found at least 6 Crocs at Walmart and 2 Freezes. Robin has been pretty difficult, I think I've only come across him twice. I have never found the version without the blonde highlights though.

Well I was just happy I found him. I saw him like once 7 months ago lol.

I see croc's all the time. I also found Joker MOC the same day but didn't get him since I already had him. Weird. That place is like the Bermuda triangle for toys.

I also found like the variant Luke Skywalker, thats not a hologram, and I also found carnage, I know alot of peeps didn't find alot of him.

I'm personally not into marvel stuff but DC Rocks, even if mattel's lineups suck.

In my area there is a lot of Robin, not the carded one but the 2 pack with Zipline Batman. And a lot of Killer Croc. Im waiting to buy them discounted. The only one I havent seen is Mr. Freeze, but I heard that he will be packed in a later assortment with other figure. The Batmobile, Im not buying it unless I see it discounted because I dont like the fact that the engine is not centered in the back because of the stupid bike gimmick.

See, I've never had trouble finding Robin in my area, but Mr. Freeze is more elusive than Bigfoot. I've never even seen one in person.

That's funny - the only one I've never seen is Robin!

Something like that hapened to me a few weeks ago, I went to this nearby walmart that never ever has anything new and i take a quick look around and see they put out another case of batman figures. I see Mr. Freeze and say wow havent seen him for awhile and upon closer inspection see that it is the chase version.

Can anyone post a pic of BB Robin???

I found the Original Mr. Freeze at KB Toys the other day. I was happy! I now have all the figures!

Here's the pic of both versions on Robin:

battleboardrobin.jpg

battleboardrobinwave3.jpg

Thanks, but I just found him, Mr. Freeze, and Zipline Batman today!!!! :)