Post Convention Check-in

cmderinchief

@loll@ Your "war stories" are really really cool guys! Hopefully next year I'll be up there in Minnesota with you bad-mouthing Brian's Toys too (If he's still in business by then!)

I love the CFB idea. Maybe we could get MC to make it next year's convention set theme. We could have multiple repaints of Raptor, Crystal Ball, Golobulus, and maybe even the Star Brigade aliens thrown in! Oh and let's not forget new entries too, like "butt plug" Duke and "happy meal" Kamakura! (Yes I am joking about the convention set theme, but maybe we could come up with an "unofficial" con set featuring CFB.) @loll@

LOL that is a good idea- we need to all start a form or a chat room to discuss this idea and throw around some ideas, GenZoid, CmderinChief what do you think? Also GenZoid, has our new friend that you introduced me to joined the board yet- you were saying he had an idea about a ring?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL that is a good idea- we need to all start a form or a chat room to discuss this idea and throw around some ideas, GenZoid, CmderinChief what do you think? Also GenZoid, has our new friend that you introduced me to joined the board yet- you were saying he had an idea about a ring?

Yeah, we may need to get another means to discuss this so ideas won't get lost burried in a thread somewhere. E-mail me off line if you have any plans.

GZod's friend is a heck of a nice guy. Right now I only know him by his real name, so I don't want to "expose" his secret identity :) He and I met at the SF con and is a welcome addition to any discussion.

LOL that is a good idea- we need to all start a form or a chat room to discuss this idea and throw around some ideas, GenZoid, CmderinChief what do you think?  Also GenZoid, has our new friend that you introduced me to joined the board yet- you were saying he had an idea about a ring?

Yeah, we may need to get another means to discuss this so ideas won't get lost burried in a thread somewhere. E-mail me off line if you have any plans.

GZod's friend is a heck of a nice guy. Right now I only know him by his real name, so I don't want to "expose" his secret identity :) He and I met at the SF con and is a welcome addition to any discussion.

just PM'd ya.......

and maybe even the Star Brigade aliens thrown in!

hey! give me the lunartix empire anyday! @propeller@

yessssssssss

I know how to do the "C.F.B" Team Custom entry next year...every body picks one Crappy figure to try and make it look crappyier...

no there's a winner...

@smilepunch@

GZod's friend is a heck of a nice guy.  Right now I only know him by his real name, so I don't want to "expose" his secret identity :)  He and I met at the SF con and is a welcome addition to any discussion.

I think you guys are talking about my pal Card that just joined up, read his posts above. He's a cool cat from here in Denver.

My new friend Don(who will be joining the boards very soon as cardattack I believe, so show him love)

AWESOME! My good buddy Card is finally here on the boards!!!

@yipee@

He's a super Joe fan and all-around great guy (and he's extremely jealous of my Defiant so be kind to him!) @smilepunch@

Well he wont be jealous anymore, cause he snagged a defiant for hella cheap..... 125 bucks!

I'm just going to throw out some names:

BBB: Big Brawler's Buddies

LAUGH: the League of Awful, Ugly, Gross, & Horrible figures (Or possibly the League of the Awful, Ugly, Gross, & Horrible)

CRAP: Crystal ball, Raptor, And Pals

I'll try to think of some others later.

Me and Tasty had a great time, shrugs General Zod, but meeting everyone like Skarapz, General Zod, Chazz, CC, Night Creeper, Tom, Forcehunter, CCav, Violtex, and everyone else was a blast man I can't wait for next years already. I just hope CC or Night Creeper put up some pics of us at the con

Can I join, without ever having been to a convention?

That is a good question. I shared an e-mail with Tazzzman concerning this. My original line of thinking was that you needed to attend the last convention. I then I realized there were several who came in '02 and '03 but could not attend '04 for whatever reason. I dunno......how do the rest of you want to handle it.....and what about our fellow members on other boards, we don't want to forget them. The bottom line I feel is that we should be inclusive as possible.

Me and Tasty had a great time, shrugs General Zod, but meeting everyone like Skarapz, General Zod, Chazz, CC, Night Creeper, Tom, Forcehunter, CCav, Violtex, and everyone else was a blast man I can't wait for next years already. I just hope CC or Night Creeper put up some pics of us at the con

#US1# now if we can just get everyone who went this year plus twice as many to go next year we'll be set.

Can I join, without ever having been to a convention?

That is a good question. I shared an e-mail with Tazzzman concerning this. My original line of thinking was that you needed to attend the last convention. I then I realized there were several who came in '02 and '03 but could not attend '04 for whatever reason. I dunno......how do the rest of you want to handle it.....and what about our fellow members on other boards, we don't want to forget them. The bottom line I feel is that we should be inclusive as possible.

Yeah that is a good question, I will email you back tonight on what I feel about this question.....CFB for life!!!!

#US1# now if we can just get everyone who went this year plus twice as many to go next year we'll be set.

Foot the bill and I'll definitely be there. @smilepunch@

Foot the bill and I'll definitely be there. @smilepunch@

pssst, i'm not that rich lol, hitch hike. #US1#

We should start a fund for all of GI Joe TNI posters to go. I know for sure that I won't be able to travel that far and I will need SKA or someone to pick up the premiums. If someone is willing to donate, that would be cool.

I know I won't be able to go to next year's con. Only reason I could go to this year's is because I live in the state, plus my fiance loves the theme parks.