Skarapz Con Experience

SKARAPZ

First off, let me say I wish more of you were there. Next year I hope to see Outsiders, V. Hunter, Draven, RJBrian, Toilet Monkey, and everyone else from these boards. #US1#

Now I have to say a big thanks to TOM-1 for letting me crash at his place from wed to fri night. Thanks bro, you are a great friend. And thanks to Kev (admiral hunter) for letting me crash there Sat and Sun. You are the man even though you only post around the conventions. @smilepunch@

I got to chill with Chazz, Marvel Joe spider, and General Zod (G ZOD!!!) the most and you guys are crazy as hell lol.

Got to see and chill some with Ccav, Brent (Night Creeper), Darren (Cobra Commander), and GG PIKE (Pika Pika).

Others i met and chilled with, Force hunter, Tazzman, Gsmiley, Prozac, Lt. Falcon, Flint, Father Love, and Julian Hellstorm(think i spelled that right)

Good to see Chazz win with the Marvel Legend Customs, and then sending the Trophy to edmond (i believe thats his name). Now if only he'd start posting here lol.

My Dio didnt win but its all good. I was still happy with it. I think Tom spent the most money, which is cool Glad he got almost everything he was looking for. :)

Brians Toys and Armegeddon Toys was/are still scalpers. They sold less stuff then anyone. They must rely on stupid people to pay their high prices. Was funny to watch them start slashing prices.

It was awesome to meet and talk with all the people from Hasbro and Devils Due.

The Dinner was crazy with some cool stuff, but nothing beats DDP's Cobra Commander impression. Not to mention we got his Pic with the Crew of ADC/TNI that went to the convention. Cant wait to see that pic.

I cant say enough how much fun this convention was. So till Next year I guess i'll see you all in Minnesota. #US1#

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited that the JoeCon will be in my backyard next summer. Sounds like you guys had some fun. Looking forward to seeing you all in MN next year.

oh yeah i forgot the quotes of the weekend, during the con.

hmmm

skarapz = "Best Left Turn EVER!!!! @yipee@ "

tom-1 = "Will someone eat this meat?" (while doing a crotch chop)

Chazz had a memorial(sp) bus ride to the con. I'll let him explain that one lol.

Funny how you should mention Brian's Toys. Another attendee and myself were raking them over the coals (ie $50 for a Thunderwing) while riding the monorail and one of their employees was in the same car as us. She came up to me after we got off and told me her name and that she was an employee of Brian's Toys and how she "appreciated our comments and have a nice night." Like she was trying to stick it to me or something. I ws like, "Oh, OK" and walked away. A crowded monorail platform is the last place one needs to pick issue with all things, GI Joe figures.

Aw come on now, we're just talking about GI Joe prices....it wasn't like we talking about their mothers or anything. Get over yourselves. You won't see me buying your stuff.

Funny how you should mention Brian's Toys. Another attendee and myself were raking them over the coals (ie $50 for a Thunderwing) while riding the monorail and one of their employees was in the same car as us. She came up to me after we got off and told me her name and that she was an employee of Brian's Toys and how she "appreciated our comments and have a nice night." Like she was trying to stick it to me or something. I ws like, "Oh, OK" and walked away. A crowded monorail platform is the last place one needs to pick issue with all things, GI Joe figures.

Aw come on now, we're just talking about GI Joe prices....it wasn't like we talking about their mothers or anything. Get over yourselves. You won't see me buying your stuff.

lol, really funny. I would have been loud back with her. oh well.

I love talking crap around dealers to show how ridiculous some of them are. F-em.

It would have been cool to have gone to this show and met some of you guys. Maybe some other time.

quick pics from my boy Guilty1 who is new and joined.

these are from outside waiting in line at the monorail.

Dan or Don (sorry cant remember), Marvel (w/ his girl) , G Zod, and Myself (notice no jersey lol)

mono.jpg

mono1.jpg

Dan or Don (sorry cant remember), Marvel (w/ his girl) , G Zod, and Myself (notice no jersey lol)

mono.jpg

mono1.jpg

Its Don, im impressed you even remembered my name. I remembered scarapz but im bad with names.

mono.jpg

mono1.jpg

Its Don, im impressed you even remembered my name. I remembered scarapz but im bad with names.

DON you made it...lol. Good to have you aboard...NOW KNEEL BEFORE ZOD AND BRING ME MY STARCOM....LOL

my con was ok. i got lots of good stuff and met a few people from the boards. admiral hunter was cool because he accually intraduced me too a few members at regestration. I met forcehunter by accadent, when i was buying my hydrofoil and my stun. i also met dan yanda and giltyone from yojoe and we became friends and i told them about ADC and they said they would join. when i met tom-1 i felt really stupid, he came up behind me and said "Hey mattman" i turned around and didnt know what was happening. he said its tom. then i looked puzeled and he bought a SE v2 then i realized who he was then i said "tom-1." in my head but it also came out of my mouth. then i shut up and felt real dumb. the con was ok, i just wish i could have spent a little more time meeting people.

Yo SKA, it was great meeting you finally, I just wish I could have stayed for the group pic.

Its funny how I think I know you guys by the way you type on these boards, but then it turns out to be a surprise when I actually meet some of you.

Example: I always figured Brent to act like a little kid just by the way he types and expresses himself. At the con, I was surprised by his maturity and his voice threw me off too. He sounded older than he was. Tom, well, he ws still Tom, but seemed to be on Ritalin. You were calm most of the time I saw you.

Hey Skarapz.. you forgot to tell about the part where you guys called me and laughed at me, and called me names, and hurt my feelings because I wasn't there... @lol@

Hey Skarapz.. you forgot to tell about the part where you guys called me and laughed at me, and called me names, and hurt my feelings because I wasn't there... @lol@

@loll@ That's harsh. All I got was a call with look at all them naked ladies running by from Tom. @loll@

Draven #US1#

@loll@ That's harsh. All I got was a call with look at all them naked ladies running by from Tom. @loll@

Draven #US1#

oh yeah.. it was horrible.. I talked to Marvel Joe and them 4 or 5 times over the week.. and everytime they made sure to tell me how much I sucked for not being there.. like I was ruining their trip or something! @grumpy@

Draven #US1#

oh yeah.. it was horrible.. I talked to Marvel Joe and them 4 or 5 times over the week.. and everytime they made sure to tell me how much I sucked for not being there.. like I was ruining their trip or something! @grumpy@

you made us all sad, we held a visual in your honor every night bro. @smilepunch@

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Like I have said before, I wish that I could have went. Oh well, maybe next year.

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Like I have said before, I wish that I could have went. Oh well, maybe next year.

no maybe's about it, u better show up. #US1#

Sounds like you guys had a great time.  Like I have said before, I wish that I could have went.  Oh well, maybe next year.

no maybe's about it, u better show up. #US1#

Yes maim.

Skarapz you saved yourself by the pic of Tasty, she was getting a little mad that you were forgetting her, lol. And Clam that was me calling you and making fun of you, by the way you have a surprise in your box when I mail it to you, Bwahahahahahahahaha, but I wish you would have made it man it would have be loads of more fun, but making new friends like Don and General Zod (hey I never really talked to you before the con but really glad I did) and meeting all the guys I usually talk to was great

Skarapz you saved yourself by the pic of Tasty, she was getting a little mad that you were forgetting her, lol. And Clam that was me calling you and making fun of you, by the way you have a surprise in your box when I mail it to you, Bwahahahahahahahaha, but I wish you would have made it man it would have be loads of more fun, but making new friends like Don and General Zod (hey I never really talked to you before the con but really glad I did) and meeting all the guys I usually talk to was great

no, not that lol a lot of people on here dont know her. So now that everyone has seen pics, they now know who she is. I'm glad i met her and you. Now if she starts posting more cause she likes Zanya then everyone will get to know her better. #US1#