New Gestalt Combiners

Mike

He just mixed up the wrong combiner body is all... That looks cool though clasic combiner!! We will all sell our own moms to get these once we see final pics of all 3 !!!! Well... probly not but I'm sure some of you would :P

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Synch I hope you saw them.

Nope :( If you have them saved maybe you could email them to me? Still got my info? @loll@ besides I think shed kick you're ass if you did @loll@

We will all sell our own moms to get these once we see final pics of all 3 !!!! Well... probly not but I'm sure some of you would 

@hmmm@ Hmm yeah that is cruel isn't it selling my own mom.

GOT IT......

Dude i'm selling you'rs @smilepunch@

Well when she's through with me I won't have to buy the Combiner.

I'd figure I'll look like that picture anyway, s I'll be it instead! With the lost arm and loads of colors :D

Just peachy thanks! I just wish we knew if they were energon or cybertron! Since they got energon sparks there probly all energon so that means less waiting :)

That yellow "Constructicon" isn't a Constructicon at all, unless they started having a cannon on each arm. I'm betting it's a new Combaticon, to go along with the helicopter.

This thing still looks like crap

DSC00008.jpg

I hope Hasbro or someone releases finished pics of this thing so we can see what its really gonna look like

Well arn't we just mr sunshine today @smilepunch@ of corse it looks like crap because its combined wrong! its like taking one guy from each of the g1 combiners & hooking em all up :S I think theres at least 3 different teams there

explain to me why Scavanger is an autbots name now. And Mirage is now a Decepticon name. Hasbro have been messing up names for the last 3 years

Where is it written that specific names have to be used for Autobots or Decepticons? Sure, it would be kinda stupid to have an Autobot named Megatron or Starscream or a Decepticon named Optimus Prime, but the rest?

Are we gonna get mad because not only is THIS version of Mirage a Decepticon, but he's a boat instead of a race car!

The only problem I have with the naming "system" used for Armada and Energon is that with G1 and Beast Wars, the names actually MEANT something in relation to the character. Well for the most part.

Ramjet was so named cause he liked to ram things. Cheetor was so named because his alt form was a cheetah. Skywarp could teleport, hence his name.

But with the new stuff, there really isn't much correlation. At least not the way they did it previous.

Oh, and no offense to you Drummer.

Given that they have Energon stars, does anyone think these basics will all be some form of upgraded Omnicon/Terrorcon??

It's possible. If I understand correctly, Arcee is an individual, even though she is an Omnicon.

So these guys might be as well. But then, it would be interesting if these guys WERE regular Omnicons (ie. army builders). Imagine having 2 or 3 jet-group gestalts as an "army."

The one thing I wonder about is if these guys will be like the original gestalts. That is the original 5 Aerialbots formed Superion. Will THESE "Aerialbots" form a Superion (as in a unique character) or will this gestalt just be the same as if Inferno and Hot Shot powerlinked (as in Inferno with Hot Shot as his legs, but it is still just technically Inferno)?

This thing still looks like crap

DSC00008.jpg

I hope Hasbro or someone releases finished pics of this thing so we can see what its really gonna look like

It looks very G1-based to me. It isn't the best-looking merge team, but I like it enough to justify getting it when it comes out. Hopefully Hasbro won't paint it in ass-ugly colors.

It looks very G1-based to me. It isn't the best-looking merge team, but I like it enough to justify getting it when it comes out. Hopefully Hasbro won't paint it in ass-ugly colors.

Aren't those the final colors?

It would help the look when we see them done up correctly rather than just a conglomeration of all 3 in this one.

FREAKIN AWESOME! Havent had money for TFs for the past few months, so I havent been keeping up, and today I decide to get updated. First I see pics of a new Grimlock, and now this! And to think, I was saying that there may not be any more after Shockblast that I want @smilepunch@

Im sorry, but this S250 has the imagination of a ROCK!!!

Come on, looks at the piece of crap he put together.. The arm is no where near the way it should go. he's got pieces sticking out all over. Even with never seing one before and knowing how its suppose to go officially. I can see that is horribly wrong. The hand may be correct, attached to the feet, but that cockpit should be on the outside of the arm, and the tail piece flipping back so its on the other side as well. the arm will then be able to hang straight down.

he also needs to put the hips back closer together like he had in when it was just the digger byhimself in gestalt mode.

Why can't someone smarter get the toys first @loll@