I Have To Know...

Mig

From what I heard he was "slashing" prices on the sales floor 2 on Sat night as well as Sunday - I guess he figured that we were not buying into his "high" prices.

He had a Storm Shadow bust for $30. But even on Sunday I thought his prices were high. Which one was Brian anyways? I have no idea what he looks like. :)

Yeah I heard the same but he went from 50.00 for a night grizzly to 40.00 for a buyer- that is a big shock. He also went from 50.00 to 35.00 for the Thunderwing, another shock!!!!

Check out Ebay and look under the section for GI Joes and search for conventions and last listed was like 101 items and 70 of them are from Brians Toys...

I tell you if I go next year i;m taking his as out back an throwing him into a dumpster were he belongs. @good night@

Draven #US1#

LOL!!! I would pay just to see that :) I just got his catalog in the mail and yikes...what a rip :)

Scotty97 got the Thunderwing from Brian for $35 too I think.

I bought Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow for $40 apiece and soon after he marked them down to $30.....razzum frazzum. Did get Roadblock though for $25. Now all I need is Scarlett.

Brian is the guy with the Blonde hair, if you get his catalog, there is a picture and he is there in the first page.

I have bought like two things from him, but his prices are pretty bad.

psstt, thats what i thought, but we were both wrong, the blond hair guy is BRENT, brian is another dude.

I bought a Thunderwing from him, but only after he lowered it to $35 from $50. $35 is what I was paying from Amazon with shipping, so it was OK.

I had a chance to let Brian know about his prices, but I decided not to get into it with a girl that works for him on the monorail platform. She overheard me and Adroq from the joesightings forum blasting his prices. She yanks on my shirt at the monorail station in the Contemporary and tells me that she "appreciates my comments" and then basically tells me to go to hell. Here I am with my wife and other friends in tow and I saw very little point to let the girl have it over something as trivial as Joe prices, so I let it go. I decided just to flame them on the boards every chance I get. @firedevil@

Who is the better man now? lol!

I had a chance to let Brian know about his prices, but I decided not to get into it with a girl that works for him on the monorail platform. She overheard me and Adroq from the joesightings forum blasting his prices. She yanks on my shirt at the monorail station in the Contemporary and tells me that she "appreciates my comments" and then basically tells me to go to hell. Here I am with my wife and other friends in tow and I saw very little point to let the girl have it over something as trivial as Joe prices, so I let it go. I decided just to flame them on the boards every chance I get.

Was she a young brunette? If so, then I saw her at the booth, she didn't look happy to be there at all. She always had this pissed off look on her face.