Convention Exclusives For Sale

eagle101st, the vehicals are kick azz!!!!! Call MC at the end of the week since you ordered a set and see what they say about the trike. I might be able to help you out as well hommie.

eagle101st, the vehicals are kick azz!!!!! Call MC at the end of the week since you ordered a set and see what they say about the trike. I might be able to help you out as well hommie.

Thanks bro! The Tazzzman rocks!!! #US1#

I really don't think they will make the Trike available to anyone... there are several things which they do not release to people who didn't attend..

Like last year they had tons of subs and parachute figures available, but they never sold them.

The left over souvenirs would be put on their website store though.

im selling it almost $20 more than what i originally paid. taxes were added at the convention, but if the thread needs to be closed, please close it.

so it should be like 6 bucks instead of 20 then @smilepunch@

Leaving this here for people who didn't attend the Convention but if I find out this is just a Scalpers paradise then I'm moving it...

I'm moving it anyway. A mirror of it will remain here for those who didn't see it, but it'll show up in the trading section too.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE