Galvatron Repaint - Purple!

Opticon

oh my my my hasbro if you guys are reading this keep up the good work! Wow! That diger I thought was rumble for a second till I saw the diger & energon thing! Energon is simply amazing its unbeliveable how great some of these things look!

I wish pajama optimus was in either the same police scheme as the rest or at least in original colors that I could deal with & it would look good with the rest of them all!

Hmm... I wonder if we should expect some sorta uniform color scheme for the other deceps as well now since galvatron did ineed get one too

"Galvatron" looks like ass.

"SWAT Rodimus" looks like a rush-job, and half-assed all around, really.

"Black Prowl" looks alright, but the original colors look much better. (looks like whomever thought that blue stealth-fighter jet was "actually the copter we saw before" was wrong..)

The jets all look great, I like that Constructicon-colored front-loader alot. Bring on "Superion" and "Devastator"!! :D

*shrug*

That ugly all-purple cartoon/comic-book color scheme has ALWAYS looked like ass.

It looks especially bad now, with that orange "energon". They should have used orange on the current e-Megs, 'cause that would've completed the homage there. That's not to say that the green/aquamarine looks bad, mind you.. I was just looking at him after looking at the purple/orange, and it hit me that the orange would have looked quite good with that coloring.

As it is, e-Megs closely resembles my old Galvatron with wings. And THAT is a good thing. :)

Look's good, except for a 100% G1 Galvatron look the crown should also be purple, with a couple of red bits at the top on the middle bit of it :P

I just remembered about that "miscolored" Megatron in the volume 1 catalog. I put them both side by side and they do look quite similar, although with some considerable differences (white helmet, purple crown, and orange belt among others). But this just might be the true Gavaltron paint job.

If not, then maybe (and God forbid) an OTFCC exclusive?

Roddy looks like a Universe repaint w/ the outlandish paint scheme; I'm not really a fan of that one yet. Prowl looks pretty sweet though, and I'm sure they'll look pretty boss when PLed. As for Galvy, I prefer the original paint scheme. I thought a G1 homage would look sweet too, but after having seen it, I think that's just way too much purple going on there. For those complaining about the energon color though, of course it's orange - to match his cannon in G1. :wacko:

Wow, didnt actually expect to hear that from anybody....

Can you imagine there ever being a figure where every fanboy is happy?

Hell, people complained about MP Prime and Binaltech which i find utterly shocking.. There's a complainer in every bunch, and no Galvatron doesn't look like ass, he looks damn awesome..

Roddy looks like a Universe repaint w/ the outlandish paint scheme; I'm not really a fan of that one yet. Prowl looks pretty sweet though, and I'm sure they'll look pretty boss when PLed. As for Galvy, I prefer the original paint scheme. I thought a G1 homage would look sweet too, but after having seen it, I think that's just way too much purple going on there. For those complaining about the energon color though, of course it's orange - to match his cannon in G1. :wacko:

its not universe siince op is getting put out with a swat paint scheme as well or at least his drones are @grumpy@

Hell, people complained about MP Prime and Binaltech which i find utterly shocking.. There's a complainer in every bunch, and no Galvatron doesn't look like ass, he looks damn awesome..

ah, you need to stop drinking whatever's in that bottle she's holding, so your eyes can focus. @smilepunch@

As for the "G1 homage" mentioned above.. I thought e-Megs -did- have a G1 homage paint-scheme? He sure as hell reminds me heavily of -my- original Galvatron.

Matter of fact, shortly after I set him up in my display (standing in front of Unicron), I glanced over and then did a double-take, 'cause he looked so much like G1 Galvy standing there!

I've always found the cartoon/comic-book Galvatron's all-purple scheme to be, if not straight up ugly, at least very visually jarring and/or displeasing.

Oh, and thanks for pointing out that the orange energon bits were supposed to look like G1's cannon. Never would've got that. @hmmm@ @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@

Maybe it's just me, but that particular shade of orange, with that particularly DARK shade(s) of purple just clashes badly. I don't remember G1 Galvy being THAT bloody dark of a purple. *shrug*

Regardless, out of that entire group, I think the only one I might be interested in is black & white Prowl. :)

That's for damn sure. On ALL counts.