Galvatron Repaint - Purple!

Opticon

If its official I'm buying that sucker! I came close to passing on this guy too! But man! they have such awful " energon" colors :S

Man I love prowl and rodimus. I bet they look awesome together.

Holy moley, there's someone else who agrees! I thought I was the only one who liked the Roddy repaint!

I like the Rodimus repaint. And I hadnt considered the combination aspect of the colors. I wonder if they'll be called Prowl and Rodimus?

Wasnt there a list of new items in the Wal-Mart computer somewhere?

They'll probably just be called 'Energon Rodimus' and 'Energon Prowl', like the repaint of strongarm is just 'Energon strongarm...

The Galvatron repaint is perfect. There's really nothing I would want changed. It's scary that I may end of with 4 versions of this mold..

Rodimus is ok, I want to see his robot mode though...

Prowl is great, and exactly how I hoped they would paint him.

These do look photoshopped to me, but if they aren't then it's party time !

The Galvatron looks nice...

BUT HOLY MOLEY S.W.A.T. Rodimus and Black Prowl look freakin' amazing ! Two of the best repaints ever ! The two would look awesome displayed together ! The colours just work so well on both of them and Rodimus is perfect for a S.W.A.T. vehicle. I'd even think of buying 2 or three Prowl's to have as Squad cars to accompany the Rodimus S.W.A.T. in a police convoy. That would look great on display !

Very unfortunately (as I really really like the paint scheme), I think the Galvatron is a photoshop.

Why? Simple... I would seriously doubt that Hasbro would add or change paint-masking operations to a repaint, especially when they would not have to... and there are sections on the pictured 'bot that are a uniform paint color on the original, but are multiple colors in the photo.

For example, the sections on the shoulders that are silver and orange in the photo are just aqua on the original; the red spot right below his chin is unpainted on the original; the red on his knees is a different masking pattern than the gold on Energon Megs' knees.

I sincerely wish that this paint scheme were slated to come out, but I'm seriously doubting this photo is the real deal... it is food for thought for a repain, though....

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN ! I think I'm going to wet myself ! Energon just keeps looking more and more amazing ! I love this line !

The jets are looking really good from what we've seen of them. The green tractor looks superb and reminds me of an Autoroller. The only one I'm not relly feeling is the "digger" thing, unless it's still transformed wrong it looks rather stupid.

Those are all beautiful!

The jets rock! I've always like TF jets (hence why I love all the G2 jets), but they just look marvelous!

I'm with you on that one good buddy ! I've always had a thing for "jet" alt-modes, I think they just look so cool. More Energon jets have my heart-a-thumpin' !

After the events of the past week, I really think Hasbro is reading all the message boards and really listening to the fans. If you've heard anything about the GI Joe convention, then you know that Hasbro has not only listened to the fans, but also given them what they want. I think we're seeing the same thing here. We've clamored for Prowl and Galvatron in G1 colors, and assuming that those pics aren't photoshopped, then it looks like Hasbro has delivered. Does anybody remember the fans crying out for gestalts made of more than two bots all those months ago? I sure do, and now it looks like we're getting those, too. I'd say that Hasbro is trying very hard to please the fans of its various lines right now, so the next year or so will hopefully be very nice for all of us.