Blue Alternator Tracks

LiquidMetal

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/uplo...bluetracks1.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/uplo...bluetracks2.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/uplo...bluetracks3.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/uplo...bluetracks4.jpg

Yeah homeboy....peep these pics I got from Seibertron.com....

it's still not official that there will be a blue version of Alt. Tracks but I hope that it happens (soon)....it would be a smart move by Hasbro/Takara IMO :)... who wouldn't love a BLUE Alternator Tracks!?!? ;)....Enjoy!!! :D

#US1#

That looks like it could be Decepticon Tracks (which would be... Wild Rider?)

That would suck.... @grumpy@ .... @hmmm@ but since Alt. Smokescreen is already pretty much that same exact shade of blue....yeah, it's possible that the blue Corvette will be a Decepticon....why?!?! :( @wah@

#US1#

Sunstreaker and tracks?

they're both glamour fiends maybe they decided to buddy up when they went through the alternator process.

that kinda makes sense....they have similar personalities (both real vain) :P

#US1#

That looks like it could be Decepticon Tracks (which would be... Wild Rider?)

That would suck.... @grumpy@ .... @hmmm@ but since Alt. Smokescreen is already pretty much that same exact shade of blue....yeah, it's possible that the blue Corvette will be a Decepticon....why?!?! :( @wah@

#US1#

Wouldn't suck too much. Considering that the emblems are only painted on, it wouldn't be anything repro stickers couldn't fix.

unless the yellow one is rarer when its done by takara I'm gona stick with the bluee! I may just stick with the blue if the yellow is rare! I mean that yellow is just rediculuse!(yay word butchering!)

so who's going to to put the flames on the hood when they get theirs? I know I am

@optimus@ I am. My Tracks will be styling and profiling with his signature flames. #US1#

Good! Now either turn Dead back into Sunstreaker, or ship a repaint of Dead End as Sunstreaker with Meister, and all of my very few compliant about the Alternator line will be gone.

I have no probs with the alt line, but I will still limit myself. If I have the opportunity, I'd prob pickup sideswipe, hound and 1 of the suburu molds... meister looks nice and tracks is a bit kibbilish but still nice... but for some reason, I think an exclusive series of maybe 2 to 4 alts max with an MP Prime would make a gret display.

What's everybody think?

I couldn't dissagree more.....I want as many Alts as they'll give me. I want at least all the Diaclones from first two years, and I'd take more if they're makeing them. I'd also at some point like to see Decpticon Seeker (as Jets)Soundwave, a Megatron and an Optimus. (all at Approiate Scales, the Robotmode are what matter to me.)

I think the Alt line needs not only to contiune in the manner it is, but needs to branch out more to inculde more size classes, different scales, and other forms then cars.

has anyone notice that with each pair of alts released there's something special about one of them? Smokescreen had two schemes 7 and 8, Silverstreak has lhd and rhd, Tracks seems to have 2 colors same as miester, however meister's release buddy get's the double treatment to 1 and 2 # cars, so for perfection that's 10 alts and 13 counting Hound, Sideswipe, Deadend