Grimlock And Swoop

fyp

Grimlock is horble! Nice colors but the toy it self EW! Swoop rocks though! Just hope he isn't as white as that!

GAH! Don't LOOK GUYS! I wish I didn't! I'm gona wait for the final products before I say anything else! I advise yall to do the same! Man are those ever miss transformed

Grimlock: Well the Robot mode looks a little odd. But a good homage. I'll pick it up and I hope that Grimlock is mistransformed in Robot mode.

Swoop: Another good homage.....better one then Grimlock, except for the Colors. The Robot mode is great, but I hope the Dino mode is mistransformed.

Now, I wanna see Slag, Sludge, and Snarl as well.

Strange,I seem to be the only one who absolutely LOVES Grimlock and doesn`t care too much for Swoop.I was also against the Norm when pics of Cruellock and Divebomb were released as I preferred Cruellock over Divebomb.I agree Grimlock`s waist could be a little better but overall he looks almost exactly like his G1 counterpart.It would be funny if Downshift wound up greating the 2 it would be just like a G1 reinactment.My guess though that this is the Autobot solution to the Terrorcons,Beast formers against Giant Beast formers.

Well, a Grimlock figure that homages G1 could have been done a lot better...Seeing him basic size...just ain't right.

Besides if this is supposed to be be earth (I know we arent sure yet) cybertron didnt have dinosaurs.

earth didn't have dinosaurs. Yet they made Dinobots.

Besides, Planet Q had dinobots right? why couldn't these be based on terrorcons?

Strange,I seem to be the only one who absolutely LOVES Grimlock and doesn`t care too much for Swoop.I was also against the Norm when pics of Cruellock and Divebomb were released as I preferred Cruellock over Divebomb.I agree Grimlock`s waist could be a little better but overall he looks almost exactly like his G1 counterpart.It would be funny if Downshift wound up greating the 2 it would be just like a G1 reinactment.My guess though that this is the Autobot solution to the Terrorcons,Beast formers against Giant Beast formers.

HA! You sir get a gold star! That would be great

!

Besides if this is supposed to be be earth (I know we arent sure yet) cybertron didnt have dinosaurs.

earth didn't have dinosaurs. Yet they made Dinobots.

Besides, Planet Q had dinobots right? why couldn't these be based on terrorcons?

"earth didn't have dinosaurs"... say wha..?

He means LIVING Dinosaurs.

And we dont know the origins of THESE two in Energon yet. So its a bit premature to jump the gun on where they got the ideas for their design aesthetics. Maybe they were built on Earth too. Or images from Earth, including dinosaurs were received on Cybertron during the decade of peace btween the shows as part of some cultural exchange. Swoop and Grimlock liked them and reconfigured accordingly. Who knows? Anything goes at this point.

It looks like G1 Grimlock and thats enough for me,jeez remember RID Grimlock? At least they're TRYING to please the old school fans and for that Hasbro deserve a pat on the back at least,the kids of today don't care what they call it or if it's G1 reminiscent.

I know, I just dislike the SIZE...Grimlock at least deserves to be Jetfire sized...

He means LIVING Dinosaurs.

And we dont know the origins of THESE two in Energon yet. So its a bit premature to jump the gun on where they got the ideas for their design aesthetics. Maybe they were built on Earth too. Or images from Earth, including dinosaurs were received on Cybertron during the decade of peace btween the shows as part of some cultural exchange. Swoop and Grimlock liked them and reconfigured accordingly. Who knows? Anything goes at this point.

In the original comics they were sent to earth to look for the Autobots, formatted to look like the dinosaurs that existed at the time, then were lost in a tar pit after a fight with Shockwave, and remained lost until Ratchet discovered them.