Energon Prime Vs. Megatron 2-pack

SideTracker

I would very much love to pick up the 2-pack of Prime vs. Meg, even as a Toys R Us exclusive... I actually like the Autobot Powerlink scheme, and would like to pick up the linking Prime to connect to other Deluxe figures.

However.

Is Megatron (Superlink Galvatron) much different from the Megatron I already have, except for size? Does the tank still have electronic sounds? What batteries does it take? Is the Super-size Megatron actually scaled down to a Deluxe or a Mega size? And of course, does anyone know if this one will have a green sword instead of clear? If I end up with two Megatrons, should I seriously consider customizing one into more of a G1 Galvatron color scheme? The larger one or the smaller one? (I'd almost like to do the smaller one, but would it make sense?) It is unlikely I'll be picking up the official repaint, for a figure this size...

Too many questions, but of course, it is going to be several months to consider all this...

None of the facts of the colors or anything are yet known even if it does work in japan ( sound & such) hasbro may not put it in for what ever reason... Just wait & keep an eye out & keep reading the threads till someone finds one then we will know more ;)

I'd say its well worth it for the mini op & mini megatron that comes with it as long as the price is fairly decent that is! I'm gona guess its gona be around $20 or so any more than that is not worth paying exclusive or not!

Megs has electronics,the only differences in the two pack is pint schemes,Megs has a lighter blue face,yellow buttons on chest instead of orange,the shoulders are light grey insted of dark grey and the blue on the rest of the body is lighter,oh and green sword,he will be about the size of Scorponok.

Is it true that the Superlink Galvatron figure actually can combine with Tidal Wave?

+-MWG-+

Im gonna hold out for these guys. The current megs is too big for my taste. All the con' heavy hitters are about the same size, Scorponok, the Armada seekers, RID megs and Scourge, BW neo Magmatron to name a few. I want an Energon Megs that I can pose next to these guys and looks right.