And Next Years Con Will Be......

flint069

Minniapolis, Minnesota!

Dinner was tonight. got to meet and sit with Tom-1, Nightcreeper, Cobra Commander, CCav,Skrapz,Chazz, Marvel Joe Spider, Lt Falcon, & Tazzman. Good Guys all!

CCav's Golobuls will leave you in stitches.

Tonight as a Birthday gift EVERYONE got the Cobra comic 3 pack with Marvel's issue with exclusive cover. they did overprint these and will be selling them on Master Collector next week for about $20, but the kicker is that only those who bought an American Hero package can buy them.

there was celebrity G.I. Don't Know game show. It was Duke, Cobra Commander, and the Baroness v Talking Action Joe, Action Nurse, and teh Original Action Soldier (Brian Savage). Cobra Commander was a riot and we found out he was DDP himself, Darryl Depriest!

I'm tired all.

See ya in Minnesota!

Well at least its not on the west coast. I was hoping houston, since my gf's parents live there. Oh well, going to try and go!

I wonder if the Twins/ freebie Duke were part of the Con deal. @smilepunch@

Draven #US1#

I didn't here a date.

funny thing, while we were eating Billy Joels 'New York State of Mind' played TWICE. So I REALLY thought Buffalo/Niagra. Brian then mentioned the ladies will like it. I thought of the Niagra/honeymoon connection but he was talking of the Mall of America

Yeah, I hear yah' TS. I am sick of the 'Cons being as far away as possible from here in Texas. This sucks! I'm gonna' make it next year, but I'll have to spend half my cash for transportation. If I drive, your welcome to tag along TS (or if I fly for that matter).

there was celebrity G.I. Don't Know game show. It was Duke, Cobra Commander, and the Baroness v Talking Action Joe, Action Nurse, and teh Original Action Soldier (Brian Savage). Cobra Commander was a riot and we found out he was DDP himself, Darryl Depriest!

Right beside our table... hilarious!

DDPasCobraCommander.jpg

That dinner was great, I don't think we all stopped laughing once. From Lt. Falcon the roll tosser to Ccav's Glob sign... what a night!

figures. i guess this last one in orlando was my only chance. i go to visit family in orlando every year, and i was supposed to go this summer. who knows, i may not even be home next summer either, so i guess it doesn't matter where they have it. it would be nice if they had something in texas while i'm stationed there. only time will tell.

Minn... damn.. that aint very great either.. I can't think of much I want to see there.. and I never really wanted to go there.. But I am sure it will be cheaper than Orlando was... I will be there (hopefully)

I had thought Orlando was the first year for me, but with having no money and losing interest in GI Joe, it just didn't happen. If 2004 and 05 fold out like they should after what we've seen this weekend, maybe I'll be lucky enough to be at the Mall of America with some of you guys, who knows.

I've always wanted to pull a Mighty Ducks by rollerblading around that mall. :)

Mutha Truckas!!!! In my back yard. Got Dam right !!!! Woo Hoo!!!

@yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@

I tell you guys what though, if any of ya come up for it, I'll get a TNI Joe BBQ ready for ya. Whether it be at my crib or in one of our local parks. I'll show ya some good ol Minnesota Hospitality.

I'm going next year for sure! My dad lives right next to the twin cities, so I'll have a great place to stay.

Excellent news.

Hey I've always wanted to see the Twins play at home. I might just go on this one. Of course that's what I said about this years con. Think there will be an Arctic theme to next years set? That would be nice