So Were There Any Giveaways At The Dinner?

The Superfly

I know the last few years they had giveaways and prizes for all the dinner attendees, did they do it this year? Many were thinking that the Steel Brigade proto that we saw an eBay a few weeks back was for the dinner...and did anyone win anything cool?

So, altogether, this was all you could get at the convention?

15 Figure Dreadnok Rampage Set with Tiger Force Beachhead, Tiger Force Hardtop, Tiger Force Mutt & Junkyard, Buzzer, Ripper, Roadpig, Zarana, Crusher, Demolisher, & 6 Dreadheads, in a telescoping box and filecards

Figure 2-Pack with Thrasher and Zanzibar with filecards

Figure 3-Pack with Tiger Force Zartan, Tiger Force Transforming Zartan, and Tiger Force General Hawk with filecards

Dreadnok Tricycle

Dreadnok STUN

Tiger Force Moray

Figure 3-Pack with Convention Exclusive Comic Book

Boy, do I ever feel crappy for not being unable to afford to go there and buy these things. @grumpy@ That's practically a years worth of toys right there!

The only thing I wish I could have got, that I didn't, was the Stun. I'll probably get one on Ebay at some point though. But not that crappy Zartan/Hawk dibacle.

Draven #US1#

They didnt give away anything BUT the packs to us smalljoe fans. The big joes got a pair of pants or something.

Brian basically said ' it's a birthday party so EVERYONE gets something this year!'

The only thing I wish I could have got, that I didn't, was the Stun. I'll probably get one on Ebay at some point though. But not that crappy Zartan/Hawk dibacle.

Yeah, me too. I really wonder how many of those Hawk/Zartan sets will go unsold. My buddy that went to the Con was going to pick me up all the figures but I called his cell Fri and left a message to skip the 3-pack and snag one of the vehicles instead...I've got my fingers crossed...

Yeah, me too. I really wonder how many of those Hawk/Zartan sets will go unsold. My buddy that went to the Con was going to pick me up all the figures but I called his cell Fri and left a message to skip the 3-pack and snag one of the vehicles instead...I've got my fingers crossed...

Fly fly fly, would I leave you hanging man...*S*. Ive got you hooked up, thats just the kinda guy I am.

Oh hey big thanks go out to chazz, zod, scrapz and all of the rest of you guys I met(I forget everyones names right now, long flight) for being very cool to me at the con. I had a great time meeting everyone and cant wait until next year. Told you boys id make it over here.

~Card

Fly fly fly, would I leave you hanging man...*S*. Ive got you hooked up, thats just the kinda guy I am.

Oh hey big thanks go out to chazz, zod, scrapz and all of the rest of you guys I met(I forget everyones names right now, long flight) for being very cool to me at the con. I had a great time meeting everyone and cant wait until next year. Told you boys id make it over here.

~Card

Card, m'man!!! You finally got your lazy butt over to these boards! Excellent!!

@yipee@

Now I owe you even more for hooking me up with mor Con stuff...and don't think you're getting my Defiant! @smilepunch@

I'm glad you hooked up with the some of the crew here; I've never met any of them in person but they're the best group of Joe fans around! #US1#

I only want the 3-pack for Hawk. First and 2nd stage Zartans were poop covered with crap.

The set was not that bad, the chest piece and the knee pads were both made of clear plastic, the other zartan had the hood that was removable and then of coarse the final product - GEN HAWK.