What Are Your Favorite Con Revelations?

Devilbat

Mine:

-The re-tooling of the JvsC/VvsV Storm Shadow, VvsV Duke, and the VvsV Slash (Slice?)...

-( I can't believe I'm saying this, but...) Venomous Maximus...

-That awesome (exclusive?) ninja set...

-The awesome Anti-Venom Strike Force; geeze that set looks sweet...

-The new VvsV Hawk and that awesome Overkill repaint; I didn't think he could look any better, but he does-and he has pupils!! (lol)...

-The new Torch and Hawk...

-Cool repaints; funny how much better Alpine looks with GOOD colors...

-Awesome comic three-packs...

Aw man...it's ALL good, but I'm most impressed probably with the re-tooled figures and the repaints. Someone at Hasbro seems to be listening to fans and stepping up to the plate. Awesome.

I'm a big fan of almost everything, but the Crimson Guardsmen and the HISS are what I'm most looking forward too. I hope they all have the same heads like the Freds. My only fear is that scalpers will snatch them all up since they're K-Mart exclusives. I wonder what the retail will be on those?

My second favorite thing is that we're finally getting Bazooka and one of the original Dreadnoks. I just hope it comes out looking as good as it does in the pictures I saw.

Other things I love:

Hawk

The comic 3-packs

The Venom Chamber

All the vehicles

The Ninja cycles.

It seems like after they let us down with the first three waves of VvV that everything is going to get turned around and be awesome. Of course there will always be the complainers as I'm sure we'll see in this thread. That's the one big drawback to message boards, half the people hate everything yet collect the stuff anyway. They don't understand that when we were kids things seemed alot cooler to us than they do now. If I was 8 I'd be eating EVERYTHING about this convention up.

I'm a big fan of almost everything, but the Crimson Guardsmen and the HISS are what I'm most looking forward too.  I hope they all have the same heads like the Freds.  My only fear is that scalpers will snatch them all up since they're K-Mart exclusives.  I wonder what the retail will be on those?

My second favorite thing is that we're finally getting Bazooka and one of the original Dreadnoks.  I just hope it comes out looking as good as it does in the pictures I saw.

Other things I love:

Hawk

The comic 3-packs

The Venom Chamber

All the vehicles

The Ninja cycles.

It seems like after they let us down with the first three waves of VvV that everything is going to get turned around and be awesome.  Of course there will always be the complainers as I'm sure we'll see in this thread.  That's the one big drawback to message boards, half the people hate everything yet collect the stuff anyway.  They don't understand that when we were kids things seemed alot cooler to us than they do now.  If I was 8 I'd be eating EVERYTHING about this convention up.

I had worried about that exact same thing. I mentioned my concern to one of the Hasbro Market guys (name was Dwain [sp?]) and he said that based on past deals, that K-Mart may put this up on their web site for ordering. He did not say this as a certainty, but he did say that they do have an online shop and that most exclusives that they offer to discount stores do end up on the retailer's web store. I would just keep my eye on K-mart.com for a while and place a pre-order if/when it shows up. Fo all we know, it could turn into another CAT situation, not in the brick-and-mortar-store, but plentiful in the cyber store.

MSRP: 19.99

$20 for a Hiss Tank (which I would value at $15), an ASP (which I would value at $10) and 3 Guardsmen (which I would value at $12?!?!? That's an awesome deal.

I really have loved it all but the t crotch Gung Ho with Wild Weasel. I've been shocked with how great everything looks. My favs are o ring Stormie and Kamakura, Torch, Wild Weasel and the Crimosn Hiss set.

Draven #US1#

Off the top of my head:

The Crimson HISS and ASP set - just perfect!

The beautiful and logical Ninja set. Again , very cool and well-thought out.

The Anti-Venom set.

Torch, new Night Creepers, new Ninja Viper.

Cool repaints of figures (Scarlett & Alpine!)

And my fav - the new comic 3-packs!!! What an awesomwe year this is turning out to be!!!

Almost all the figures I saw looked good to me. The Crimson Hiss set is especially nice (I'm wondering how many multiples of ten to buy). I also am glad to see the comic book figures, especially since there are several characters that have never had a figure.

To me the only revelation has been the Crimson Sabotage set.. we already new about pretty much everything else..

This year's CON has disappointed me in the amount of new stuff to be shown that surprised us.

The only other things we didn't know about are more Comic 3-packs.. and those are awesome too..

but last year they had more stuff that had not been announced.

It would have to be the RAH stuff for me as well, especially the HISS1/ASP set, that's kicking mucho ass. As are the TRU 6-packs, pretty damn cool. I'm very surprised to see so many RAH products coming to stores soon, and many more later in the year.

I just hope to see more and better gear for the comic packs. Alot of it seems to be too late, since they do have packaged products samples displayed. They just keep packing in the crappiest JvC weapons in there (like Crosshair's sniper rifle... ugh!). Or that Big Ben machine gun.... where's that goddamn bi-pod already?

I swear, they should include 6 extra bi-pods so past consumers of their RAH reissue products can add it to all those Big Ben gun's you know they have. @cussing@

This year's CON has disappointed me in the amount of new stuff to be shown that surprised us.

The only other things we didn't know about are more Comic 3-packs.. and those are awesome too..

but last year they had more stuff that had not been announced.

Well, last year had some kick-ass stuff, like the NF2 and Cobra Infantry pack; one had scaled-down-mediocre paint schemes, and the other had some heinous accessories.

This year however, it seems, has more [RAH] products coming. Since RAH is my focus presently, that makes it seem like this year was overall better.

There was some cool stuff shown. I especially like the retooled figures. But what's the deal with that new Snow Wolf? He looked like he might be AA. Is he? And why is his head so big?

loved:

-New Cobra vehicles

-Venom chamber(very cool)

-retooled figures

-TRU 6-packs

All the new stuff looks good but I'll wait until it actually does come out and looks the same...

How many times before have we seen figures and vehicles that looked too sweet and they changed the colors to something crappy or cancelled the figures all together...

This year however, it seems, has more [RAH] products coming. Since RAH is my focus presently, that makes it seem like this year was overall better.

More new RAH stuff?? well, lets see:

Last Year:

NightForce pack

Cobra Infantry pack

Bat APC

Crimson Guard 3pack

AWE Striker

MCC

this year:

AntiVenom (but we had already known about this)

Cobra Urban pack (^dito)

Cobra Ninja pack (known about but not seen)

Crimson Sabotage set

Comic 3packs

I guess its about the same.. But most of the RAH stuff was already announce before the CON this year.. Last year it was like "who the, what the?" @lol@

More new RAH stuff?? well, lets see:

Last Year:

NightForce pack

Cobra Infantry pack

Bat APC

Crimson Guard 3pack

AWE Striker

MCC

this year:

AntiVenom (but we had already known about this)

Cobra Urban pack (^dito)

Cobra Ninja pack (known about but not seen)

Crimson Sabotage set

Comic 3packs

I guess its about the same.. But most of the RAH stuff was already announce before the CON this year.. Last year it was like "who the, what the?" @lol@

You forgot the VAMP/Whirlwind and the desert pack

all in all, I think the thing that makes me happiest is that Hasbro chose to use VvV wave 1 SS to make O ringed. That figure looks sweet. My question though is is it the same figure for both the bike exclusive and the Kamakura/SS pack?

all in all, I think the thing that makes me happiest is that Hasbro chose to use VvV wave 1 SS to make O ringed. That figure looks sweet. My question though is is it the same figure for both the bike exclusive and the Kamakura/SS pack?

Yes its o ringed. Just a different paint scheme on the bike one.

Draven #US1#

Definitely Torch and Storm Shadow. That design for SS is really great though I didn't get him with the AA and t-crotch because he was just so unposable. I am really looking forward to getting him and his ninja bike.

that hasbro still has the Flagg and Terrordrome mold @firedevil@

They have been saying that for the last two Cons, that is nothing new. I personally think the Terrordrome has a chance one day but not the Flagg. And I wonder if the missing piece of the drome is the Firebat?

Or AVAC probably.

Draven #US1#

My list of figures I want to buy are: all the comic 3 pack´s, The Crimson Sabotaje team, Duke vs Venumous Maximus, the Anti Venom team and the Urban Team, General (Hawk) Abernathy Vs. Overkill, Viper and Tele-Viper (Python Patrol), Bat 3.2 and Bat 4.0.

It's gotta be the extra articulation for next year. The new shoulder joints are great news too!

man so much good news coming.

at first i was kinda disapointed but when i saw a better pic of the wave 4 nc i was much happier!

It weirds me out vvv is extended longer to next fall. the whole one year, one theme, thing fell apart, but with lack of action crotchs next year maybe this will make it insanely cool.

I've liked everything I've seen so far in the pictures: Particularly littler things like Tunnel Rat and Alpine Getting less loud repaints: but generally its all blown me away...

Favorites are probably the Ninja Cycles