The Comic Book 3-packs

NMX

What exactly are these?

I mean, are they exclusives to the convention? To specific stores? US only? Etc... What's the plan for them? So far I've loved all of these that I've seen, and am feeling the need to get some, but being in Canada, I'm wondering if I'll even have the chance.

They aren't exclusives, they just won't be sold at Wal-Mart. At least not for a while anyway. I can't wait to get my hands on these, they are awesome.

NMX, ya know I am willing to hook you up. I jst have to find em first.

They aren't exclusives, they just won't be sold at Wal-Mart.

Is Wal-Mart going to be carrying Joes at all?

Quite frankly I think Walmart is playing wait and see. If Joe started selling at other stores really well then they'd jump on everything that was offered at probably sell it cheaper that anywhere else. But right now Joe's not that hot and Walmart is barely restocking what they have. But on the other hand Gundam SD, Mucha Lucha and Spiderman can be found a'plenty at my Walmarts.

Well, I talked to Dwight Stall(Hasbro designer) for a while today, and he said Walmart WILL carry the 3 packs after all, just not all stores at first. the next wave of Comic3 packs looks great, if anyone has seen the pics, and he toldme that oneofthe other 3 packs was goingto be based on issue 21(The silent Snake eyes issue). The Hasbro reps have beengreat again this year, answering allmy dumb questions, and taking the time to explain stuff to me about changes, cancellations, etc. I cant wait for the Hasbro roundtable discussion tomorrow, as we get to see the Snake Eyes for next year!!!!!!!

Who knows...I went to a Walmart near home this Saturday and they were stocked in wave 3....I bought three packs of Snow Wolf and Bat...They also had at least 6-7 packs of everything else....However the WM near work don't have jack crap..

I wish I knew VH, I just unload the trucks.

After a rough morning, Stove and bbq broke on me on the 4th. Went to target with my girlfriend and there they were CC and SE 3 packs. These are INCREDIBLE!! I never open my stuff but that officially changed today. Everyone will be extremely happy with these. Also re-reading the comics is GREAT!!!!!

THANKS HASBRO!!!!!

www.jeremysrockpages.com

Virtual museum of hard rock memorabilia

After a rough morning, Stove and bbq broke on me on the 4th. Went to target with my girlfriend and there they were CC and SE 3 packs. These are INCREDIBLE!! I never open my stuff but that officially changed today. Everyone will be extremely happy with these. Also re-reading the comics is GREAT!!!!!

THANKS HASBRO!!!!!

www.jeremysrockpages.com

Virtual museum of hard rock memorabilia

Where in Jersey?

my wal-mart hasn't restocked, or lowered prices.

someone needs to give us massivly detailed descriptions of that se lol. *begs!