Beam Me Up....dusty???

Toiletmonkey1

I could;nt place what dusty reminded me of then it hit me "star trek the motion picture" the first movie w/kirk & spock ect,ect... the uniforms were all two toned and really tight and ugly this is the only pic of the stmp figures i could find...

DUSTY

f80421bc.jpg

star trek the motion picture figures

f8041f11.jpg

btw- wave 3 is okay??? the plastic is super soft! there should be a point when plastic is so soft its called rubber!!! chemicaly speaking that is?

sculp/paint is an improvement over wave 2. i like wild bill but his head is so dam small it makes me crazy!!

TM

If its so soft it can flex like rubber, it would be considered to be vinyl.

After reading this i took my coil crusher and put him on my old turntable and heard " weee ssuck!!" then i tried it backwards and heard " paul is dead" ??? hhhhmmmm?

@smilepunch@

it's really soft though! crazy soft!!

TM

After reading this i took my coil crusher and put him on my old turntable and heard " weee ssuck!!" then i tried it backwards and heard " paul is dead" ??? hhhhmmmm?

LOL!!! That's gotta be the funniest post I've read in a long time man. Hee hee!!

Can you imagine what might happen when kids put their wave 3 Joes in the attic for several years? With all the temperate extremes that can go on? My clear Zartan's foot is so soft he cant grip his stands peg after a month or two of display.

Solid plastic. Just one reason among mahy RAH has the edge over JvC. Not that JvC doesnt have some nice designs, but solid plastic is the way to go.

Yeah, the clear Zartan was the worst to try to pose IMHO. I keep my displayed Joes in a room w/ A/C and he still dropped after few days. I finally just had him sitting down on the shlef before I moved him into storage.

As for Dusty, take away the shoulder pads and its not a bad figure. It would be more realistic at least.

If its so soft it can flex like rubber, it would be considered to be vinyl.

@smilepunch@

@loll@

You see this is why you need to post more TM, you haven't been around that much lately. What have you been up to? We need some new TM and Fro-Joe Dios, I miss those two wild and crazy guys.

I agree with you about the plastic, Wave 3 is a little soft but at least you won't have to worry about breaking their thumbs off. :D Check out my review of Wave 3 by clicking here and then tell me what you think.

Now get to making those dios. :D

threestorms is right it is A BSPVC ;)

and just to let you guys know the past couple of days i have indeed been working on my next dio!! this one will take our two hero's all over the globe and back!! and all kinds of crazy stuff happens to em'

here is a little pic from from what i have so far this is not the shot im using it was just a test shot but it is kooky???

f8012dcd.jpg

going to read you review now rj

TM

threestorms is right it is A BSPVC ;)

and just to let you guys know the past couple of days i have indeed been working on my next dio!! this one will take our two hero's all over the globe and back!! and all kinds of crazy stuff happens to em'

here is a little pic from from what i have so far this is not the shot im using it was just a test shot but it is kooky???

f8012dcd.jpg

going to read you review now rj

TM

Oh man, I can't wait!!!!

Draven #US1#

^ Same here Draven, it looks like it is going to be a good one.