What Other Seiries Could You See X-over With Tf?

Metatron1050

I think they should all be left in there own lil universe :) But for fun... I wouldn't mind em being crossed over with every thing lol ;)

Motu xmen batman JLA predators, aliens heh! But for me they have to be in there own lil universe! That way they can screw with the story all they like!

What deos predators & aliens have to do with batman? :S I know batman has had crossovers with them all & very good ones from the few I've rdimo but eh?

Xmen. Jubaly and Wolvering run the mutant institute and mistake Prime as a sentinal and attack. The autobots givem a woopin and explain who they are. The sentinels show up and get their asses kicked. Magneto gets his can beat since his powers don't affect cybertronian alloys. big speach from prime. the end.

Cross them over with Gundams, just so it will be shown that TFs are ultimately superior!

Cross them over with Gundams, just so it will be shown that TFs are ultimately superior!

@pow@

It starts off like G1, with the TF's crashing on Earth millions of years earlier. Fast forward and the Earth is at war with its own space colonies. The Earth forces are just about to unveil their new weapons, the Gundams. Then a battle near a long extinct volcano awakens the sleeping behemoths within...

cross them over with the x-men so i can get an alt Meister RX-8 as the X-2 car and when it transforms it can have the yellow and blue old costume with a red cyclops visor