My V3 Wave 3 Review!

RJBrian

OK, now it is time for my V3 Wave 3 review. All in all I like this wave a lot and I think that it the best V3 wave so far. They fixed a lot of the scale problems and made them almost the same height as JvC. They are a little soft and rubber like, but that doesn't really bother me that much. There isn't a figure in this wave that I absolutely hate, but all of them have there little disappointments. Now on to the figure break down....

Stalker: Or should I say Sgt. Stalker, has got to be my favorite figure from Wave 3. He definitely blows the JvC Stalker out of the water. The mold is awesome and I love the colors. At first I want too happy about them but the more I look at him they have started to grow on me. My only problem is the fact that they painted his skin, it looks to shinny. I hate it when they do that. Other than that he is perfect, I give Stalker a 4 out of 5.

Firefly: Awesome figure, I love the mold and ant gun holster on his chest but the colors just don't scream Firefly to me. I am thinking about coming up with another name for him and making him be Firefly's cousin or something like that. I give Firefly, or whatever I'm going to call him a 4.5 out of 5.

Tunnel Rat: He is a definite improvement over the SpyTroops version but I'm not to fond of his paint scheme. He is just about the right size and I love his backpack with the lights on it, very cool. I also didn't really care for the belt straps that hang off of his belt so I took them off. I think it makes him look a little better, I give Tunnel Rat a 3.5 out of 5.

Electric E.E.L.: This is one of the least favorites from this wave. He is an OK figure but he just doesn't do anything for me, but I do like the fact that he is transparent and his gun is pretty cool looking. I give the Electric E.E.L. a 3 out of 5.

Dusty: The best part about Dusty is the fact that his hat comes off, for some reason I just love that. But other than that, as somebody has already said, he looks to Sci-fi looking to be G. I. Joe. I've been thinking about getting another JvC Dusty had putting this Dusty's head on it. I give Dusty a 3 out of 5.

Zartan: Like Firefly, this fight just doesn't look like Zartan to me. I like the figure a lot, but the head is a little too small. I think I'm going to change his name to Zandar until that make a new Zandar. I give Zartan, now know as Zandar, a 3.5 out of 5.

Wild Bill: I have always loved Wild Bill and this is the best Bill ever made, way petter than the bald, goatee JvC figure. I love the gun and holster and the fact that they put him in blue jeans and cowboy boots, that way that Wild Bill should be. The only thing that I didn't like was his big yellow gloves, I gave Wild Bill a 4.5 out of 5.

Coil Crusher: I see that a lot of you hate this figure but I kind of like him. I don't care for the bend'em arms (which don't work BTW) but other than that I think that he is an OK looking figure. I give Coil Crusher a 3 out of 5.

Jinx: I really like Jinx, she is one of the best figures from this wave. I love her weapons and her removable blind fold is awesome. My only problem with he is her skirt, it limits her mobility. She is supposed to be a ninja but she can't do any high kicks because her skirt won't let her. Other then tat she is an awesome figure and I give her a 4 out of 5.

Slice: Well, if he wasn't an Action Attack figure he would be perfect. He is still an awesome figure and I really like him but if he was an O-ring figure he would be one of my favorites. Hopefully we will see an O-ring version soon, I give Slice a 3.5 out of 5.

Snow Wolf: Like the Snow serpent, I love this figure. They are one of my favorite Cobra troops, I give the Snow Wolf a 4 out of 5.

B.A.T.: I didn't really care foe the Wave 2 version that much and I feel pretty much the same way about this one. I really don't care for the color scheme. As my least favorite from Wave 3 I give the B.A.T. a 2.5 out of 5

I give the entire wave a big 4 out of 5, a huge improvement over the first 2 V3 wave. Now bring on Wave 4.

Well there you have it, my V3 Wave 3 review. Feel free to agree or disagree with me, that is what America is all about. But if you disagree, I'll hunt you down and make you change your mine. :D Now let the discussion begin.

Good review there RJB. I agree with just about everything you said minus the Bat. I love the Inferno Bat. And this wave is so much better than wave 1 or 2.

Draven #US1#

Glad the you agree Draven. But after I saw the pics of wave 4 and 5 from the Con Wave 3 ain't nothing. Waves 4 and 5 are going to blow them out of the water.

Seeing them in person is so much better. Pics don't do them justice. Also when they're in front of u, the only thing that separates u from them is glass.......(and a couple of Hasbro reps).

I must say the best ones are O-ring Kamakura, Stormy, Frosbite, Snow Wolf, and Torch.

good review buddy! im with ya all the way except for wild bill head is waaay too small, and i kinda like the gloves like a bull rider would wear?

TM