Joe Con Day 2 Hasbro

JayC

Damn another post, just so freaking much. lol I just noticed that the Ninja set(thanks to Fly) has a Ninja Ku and Satan figures basically. Sweet! @bounce@

Draven #US1#

Cool, eh? I didn't notice it the first time, but I was thrilled to see 'em!

And since Cobra is supposed to be a worldwide organization, bring on the Cobra International box set with modern versions of De Aco, Mortal, Invasor, Red Jackal, Red Laser &my personal fav - Letal! :D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id go for 6-packs featuring Action Force. Dolphin, Quarrel (3-pack Scarlet, swap original Quarrels green with black), Natalie Poole, Blades, Moondancer, and another Action Man

A Red Shadows 6-pack with Baron Ironblood (revealed to be an alias of Cobra Commander, with a black & white version of the v3 Armor) Black Major (Gen Flagg in all black) Red Jackal ( v3 Destro witth chromed FERRET head) Red Laser (v1 Laser Viper. Could be LV commander) Kraken (Aqua Viper) And Redwolf (Megaviper)

Red Shadow vehicle with 3 Cobra Infantry figures painted like a Red Shadow trooper.

All RAH molds of course

Anyone else notice the Anti-Venom art work has the V1 Lifeline on it? Perhaps something happened to the mold while they were working on them?

Or maybe they thought they were gonna use the v1 mold but couldn't find it in time. That would also make a good question for the Con. Either way, it'd be another crying shame cause Lifeline v1 is a damn cool mold with kick-ass gear and would've made a great member for this team.

BTW, did anyone on this board prepare a list of questions? I know there were a few threads about it.

Well, the emphasis WAS on MAY, not for Venomax though.Just for other purposes.

I was referring to what they are presently doing to the character of Hawk. But that's OT and irrelevant right now.

I have to admit I like a some of the decos used on a fair number of JvC molds. I may even get the odd pack here and there. Especially if Wal-Mart keeps the $5 price up. But my money will still be going to the RAH re-issues for the considerable whole.

No doubt, the JvC stuff can look good when they put on a decent paintjob. That's been the case since day 1. I mean, look at the custom stuff. Hasbro must be wondering how their stuff can look that good.

However, they are mostly good for just looking at so I'm gonna stick to the RAH stuff too. With some much stuff coming out, along with my DVD and video game habits, it'll be pretty cool to add Joe shopping to my weekly/bi-weekly "things-to-do".

Also, Slice has a pretty cool weapon as well. The double sword is pretty cool. If you look close it looks like the two swords can be held as one.

anyone thinking the crimson guard figures might have Fred heads?? I was tryin to think what head they would use if it wasn't snake eyes etc. in disguise.... and what a perfect time to make a fred head!!! anyone think they might do it? It looks like there is flesh under the helmets so no generic balaclava...

Can somebody confirm me that the Hiss 1 pack is going to be a Kmart exclusive????

hope not.

It's been confirmed as a K-Mart exclusive.

Scotty 97 posted it back on page 3

General Abernathy

HISS/ASP pack, K-Mart exclusive, msrp 19.99

I am VERY EXCITED at what i have seen so far with the exception of the H.I.S.S. - A.S.P., I wish hasbro would go back to releasing vehicles in fully closed boxes. I doubt i am the only person here that hates the fact some other person might put there grubby little hands on an item i want to purchase. As far as it being an exclusive to K-mart that just makes it all that easier to forget about it, The K-mart in my area SUCKS when it comes to Joe's.

Rant Over!

Can somebody confirm me that the Hiss 1 pack is going to be a Kmart exclusive????

hope not.

It's been confirmed as a K-Mart exclusive.

Scotty 97 posted it back on page 3

General Abernathy

HISS/ASP pack, K-Mart exclusive, msrp 19.99

Oh great, give the best exclusive to the worst store. K-marts never have anything worthwhile. The ones by me don't even have VvV wave 1, they still have Spy Troops clogging the pegs, and the first wave of Episode II Star wars figs. Now I'll be stopping in just to look for this. With any luck, this will become a shared exclusive.

Hasbro should hire this guy. These are beautiful I would pay anything for a Cover Girl Scarlett Jinx + Baroness like this. Unbelievable

CIMG0307__scaled_800.jpg @notworthy@

anyone thinking the crimson guard figures might have Fred heads?? I was tryin to think what head they would use if it wasn't snake eyes etc. in disguise.... and what a perfect time to make a fred head!!! anyone think they might do it? It looks like there is flesh under the helmets so no generic balaclava...

Im not holding my breath on this one but that's a VERY good idea. If theyre havent / arent going to whip up a replica CG head and use the Spy Troops helmet this would INDEED be the best way to go.

Id still love to see a generic Fred head on a Headman body in red as a civilian disguise CG. Give him a cell phone and Salvos briefcase. Then put some Spy Troops gear to practical use and give him Airborne's chestplate in matching red with yellow CG emblem and the CG helmet a rifle or pistol, and Baroness' backpack in red or black.

Of course Tomax and Xamot should get the Headman treatment as well with all the same gear in their signature dark blue. Including dark blue chest plates with silver insignia and maitching CG helmet for "Battle mode"

The figures are amazing. I'm glad to finally get the Crimson Guards again. I just hope the helmets don't come off too easy since it doesn't look like they're tied on or anything so I wonder how many of those packages will have missing helmets.

I just got an update that the Crimson Hiss and Asp set is NOT a Kmart exclusive but a KB Toys. It was mis-labled in the case but DDP has confirmed for us its really a KB exclusive.

I just got an update that the Crimson Hiss and Asp set is NOT a Kmart exclusive but a KB Toys. It was mis-labled in the case but DDP has confirmed for us its really a KB exclusive.

I can't decide if that's better or worse. At least it should be available online if its a KB exc.