Joe Con Day 2 Hasbro

JayC

Just got off the phone with Brent aka Nightcreeper. He tells me there is a New Torch figure there that he says is very sweet. Also there will be a Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow 3 3/4" with Ninja Bike. Both are o-ring versions of previous, I think he said the 1st ones.

Lot of repaints he said of both figures and vehicles. The only new vehicle he could think of was the sub thing we saw on EBay that comes with the electric eel. He said everything looked great but from the sound of it everything was basically just repaints so I don't know. He said he should be able to get to a labtop later today to upload his pics.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots of repaints... mmmm... why would hasbro be repainting alot of stuff? please let them be fixing the size and scale issues once and for awhile and preparing for something cool.

an 0-ring version of jvc wv 1 se? i would love that! dude that would be awsome, of course it would be even better if both had swivel wrists... but that won't happen lol.

can't wait to find out more, thanks for keeping us up to date Jay

Holy crap...Hasbro has come through in a VERY big way! The Crimson sabotage set looks BEAUTIFUL!!! We're getting a Hiss 1 again! And the Valor vs. Venom repaints all look great! The Eel, Python Patrol Viper, Python Patrol Televiper, and Snow Serpent with removable helmet all caught my eye, as did the new Torch! This line is definitely headed in the right direction! I'd honestly be surprised if anyone was able to complain about how Hasbro has turned this line around. Oh yeah, and new Oktober Guard figures, including Horrorshow. Brilliant. I LOVE THE NEW ROCK 'N ROLL from the comic 3-packs. This is going to be a GREAT year for both RAH and VvV collectors!

http://www.joesightings.com/ubbcgi/ultimat...c;f=21;t=000013

I love the colors on the Storm Shadow with Ninja Cycle to. The first really decent SS figure to be released for the new lin I think, the bikes arent bad either

good lord!

I am loving the Comic 3-packs and the Crimson Hiss/Asp set! That will become a staple of my Cobra forces. I wonder if the 3 Crimson Guards are still joes undernieth?

And we also see the Stormshadow v2 mold return in the Ninja Pack.. I wish they would have just used it to make a new Stormy, but at least they have it.

The Scarlet from the newer 3 pack in her orginal outfit I gotta say looks to be the best version of that character ever made from any line, and Grunt looks good to, whats up with the transparent Cobra Commander though and good to see the October Guard again as well. Lets get a new Major Bludd going for this line :)

I dont really like the new Wild Weasle, I like the vehicle pack in better

You know I had basically left rah behind, the repaints of the same old molds weren't really doing much for me and they didnt mix well with the new stuff but the more I look at these new 3-packs and how they have really improved on the orginal RAH sculpts I gotta say im being pulled back in.

There's ton's of pics at Joesightings of most of the Joe stuff for the rest of the year! I'm not sure about the rules about posting pics and mentioning other sights, so I'll just include the link. If someone else okays it, they can post the pics.

BTW, I was considering giving up the new Joe stuff since VvV has been really disappointing for me. The comic 3-packs kept me hanging on. Now, this new stuff is unbelievable. The upcoming comic 3-packs are out of control! It's like I'm 10 again!

INFO FROM JOESIGHTINGS:

Wave 4, September, 2004

Kamakura Vs. Storm Shadow (both appear O-ringed)

General (Hawk) Abernathy Vs. Overkill

Link Vs. Night Creeper

Duke (O-ring) Vs. Venomous Maximus

Gung Ho Vs. Wild Weasel

Wave 5, Novemember 2004

Scarlett and Switch Gears (Desert Assault)

Gung Ho and Grunt (Night Force)

Viper and Tele-Viper (Python Patrol)

Bat 3.2 and Bat 4.0

Alpine and Crosshair (Tiger Force)

Wave ???, January, 2005- Figure assortments seem inline w/ Valor Vs. Venom, but carry an early 2005 release date

COBRA Slice and COBRA Slash

Wild Bill Vs. Coil Crusher

Sgt. Bazooka vs. Dreadnok Torch

Frostbite Vs. Snow Wolf (removable helmet...)

Tunnel Rat Vs. Razor Claw

Electric Eel Vs. Shipwreck

Duke (O-ring) Vs. COBRA Commander (same as Wave 1)

Misc Items

Alpha Venom Chamber, January, 2005

Sting Raider w/ Electric Eel, October, 2004

Desert Coyote w/ Recondo (jungle hat, not baseball hat!!), January, 2005

Snake Eyes w/ Ninja Lightning (yes, 3 3/4")

Storm Shadow w/ Ninja Lightning- September 04 for both

Exclusive Items

Barrel Roll w/ Glider (Target Exclusive)

Dart w/ Gun Station (Target Exclusive)

Crimson Sabotage (HISS I w/ ASP and three CG's with removable helmets) October, 2004

Urban Strike Team/Anti-Venom sets, August, 2004

Arishikage Ninja Strike Team (Looks to be faceless Ninja; Red Ninja males, red ninja females, other ninja)

And...possibly the brightest news of the Con (for some people)...comic 3 packs up through issue #9!!!

#4- Zap, Grunt (undercover), Snake Eyes

#5- General Flagg, COBRA Officer, Steeler

#7- Horror Show (New sculpt from waist up!!!), Stormavich, Stalker

#8- Rock n Roll, Short Fuze (w/ glasses!!), Flash (astronaut uniform)

#9- Breaker, COBRA Commander (in hologram form), Scarlett

LINK TO PICS:

http://www.joesightings.com/ubbcgi/ultimat...t=000013#000004

Now, weep with joy!

... amazing... :o

OMG!!!

Those pics are giving me a _____ .

Top figs:

1. Venomus Maximus

2. Torch

3. Crimson Guard Exclusive

4. Python Patrol